Spider and bat farm

I’m trying to set up my farm for bats and spiders, does anyone have suggestions on maxing out yield? Is 175 the max? Or am i not setting it up right?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give. This is my first Halloween with boundless and Halloween has always been my favorite holiday.

1 Like

Just double check the name of the recipe before crafting.

200% is max I believe. You will get 25% increase from each of the 4 modifiers. So you need to be “near” 2 mould, 2 thorns, 2 growth, 2 foliage.

2 Likes

Awsome, thank you

1 Like

If you use the foliage trellis, does that count for foliage?

1 Like

Yes it certainly does. Allows your setup to be much more compact if you can use this.

3 Likes

One other question,how do you change the color of the crops. I used 3 different color flowers and all of my seeds are in a single stack and when i plant them it days black i didn’t use any black flowers. And my trellis is purple

They all start out black , once they mature they will show the color

edit: color does mutate like goo so might differ from the trellis color

Second edit : would seem that the colors are glitched or something … everything bats as well as spiders are all black …

2 Likes

my bats became also all black :expressionless:

OMG, I have over 100 bats in the cooker …
are you sure they are coming out all Black???

all 16 that where ready got black on mixed colored trellis

Thank you for the info.
That means that I will stop planting new ones for the time being.
@Leahlemoncakes , @james ,
… Maybe DEV-HQ should take another look at this first
Or can we only create Black bats and spiders this year?

There is a minor issue with the colour mutation that is heavily favouring black - we’ll get it fixed tomorrow.

13 Likes

Thank you for the awesome and clear response so late!

If you’re still on, and know the answer - is it too late for the critters already planted, or will the fix be retroactive?

Best to harvest them early and get the seeds back.

7 Likes

I’ve asked but not yet heard, do farms for bats and spiders go year round?

Yep, at least they did for spiders…

Oh goody. A lack of internet has had me stressing over the oddest of things :wink:

I hope mine end up black! I should have planted more yesterday :smiley:

Edit: they didn’t :frowning:

Regards,

1 Like