Spread out Spark Generators

Once I push it to the limits to the plan I’ll do some screenshots for ya and give location so you can check it out too.

1 Like

I had weird thing with spark being all over the place if I started adding spark from the smaller groups than the larger centralized core… I definitely will be interested to see how this works…

So far every machine (192) is pulling spark from 1 set (16) with no issues

Are you putting additional spark generators anywhere else to expand the line? If so I’ve just noticed that if you put spark in there versus the main core things get out of sync.

Nah just the one central generator setup- I tried adding the additional ones and it caused me all sorts of drama hahha

I’m pretty sure you can make it man. I never went over 150 or so but at least one of my larger layouts could have been probably inverted and duplicated upside down.

For me though, it was more about getting more generators per machine :grin:

I guess if you started spiraling machines along spark link runs you could get a heck of a lot of machines on there, and still have them all be somewhat usable.

Ehhh, editing in to say: that thread reminded me my big workshop was 180 not 150. I don’t think I could have flipped/doubled that layout and still included all eight generator sets.

As @Xaldafax is discussing, getting more generators shared out is a very particular process.

1 Like

Update increased successfully to 288 machines with the only issue I’m facing soo far is complex block limit in some areas.

1 Like

Final update had me finish at 280 machines to one spark gen for the below layout- had to drop a few due to compact limit :cry:.

Still pretty goood considering how compact the layout is.

7 Likes

Congrats… are we able to see in person? directions?

1 Like

Great stuff… directions or a lot more pictures …awesome top down shot :slight_smile: F10 to kill the extraneous stuff

1 Like

Realm Eternal portal in TNT then head to KARL portal :heart:- unfortunately PlayStation doesn’t have F10 lol

2 Likes

if you plug in any usb keyboard the playstation might still recognize it and utilize the keyboard, I use a cheap usb keyboard from walmart to text on playstation

1 Like

I’ll try it out for sure