Status Update: Release 101 and 101 issues

Not sure if you will get it here or steam faster so
its ADM Radieon HD 6490M
and the drivers are up to date.
Alright is this it and is there Anything else.

Can you confirm the driver version you have installed?

Im talking about the steam broadcasting.

I’m sorry I’m not sure how I can confirm the drivers being installed.

My main driver is : igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10um

My directX is 11 and all of its features are active.

From my limited knowledge the drivers are on but if you can tell me a direct way to know. please explain. sorry for the inconvenience.

Remember: the edit button is your friend.

what do you mean?

He means rather than post 4 times with one sentence responses each, edit your post 3 times and add the info :smiley:

You need to go here and make sure you have the latest drivers installed: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

There may be some beta drivers you can also try.

1 Like

@Chieftain_Darunia : I think your laptop has two GPUs - a low power intel gpu and the amd 6490M. It looks like the game is attempting to run on an integrated intel gpu. Does your laptop have a way to choose which gpu to run the game on?

With the 6490M gpu I expect you need to turn some of the option to low to get a good frame rate.

Well Thank you its working now. I have the latest drivers now thanks for the assistants.
Now how do I make a Grapple?

@Chieftain_Darunia Which thing fixed it? Updating the driver alone?

I would refer to https://forum.oortonline.com/t/all-crafting-recipes-spoilers/638?u=b00n

yea upgrading all of my drivers and making sure they were installed James suggested this place I went there and it took care of all of my probs just get the automatic checkup on drivers and updates at the site http://support.amd.com/en-us/download1

Hey thanks again Jame for helping me out with the game. Though I was wondering when this game gets to its final stages will you be swiping the land people make. not that I’ll stop playing I just don’t want to build All of hyrule without it staying to the final stages. A side note from that I was wondering where I get beacons from. Also a suggestion I was wondering if in game we could manipulate lava at any point of time. I have a error code 126 for the world editor and wondering what I can do for that.Oh and one more thing I promise LOL. I was wondering when I get the extra DLC from the collector’s edition?
Thank you for your time.

When we finally launch we will definitely launch with new worlds. We’ve not decided yet what will happen to these. Really depends on what everyone wants.

Request them on this thread.

Yes.

You should report it in the Support category.

We don’t have a timeline yet - any dates we talked about would be wrong. At the moment we’re focused on expanding the game play. Later we’ll be more focused on polishing the game. At this point we’ll start delivering more of the perks in preparation for launch.

Alright Awesome thanks for the help.
Another thing I was wondering if you would make a survival element to the game where you have to plant your food and keep monsters away from eating them or you starve. Also you should make it so you can cross pollinate flowers

Some good ideas for the suggestions category