Steam Summer Sale

Don’t forget that Boundless is currently discounted for the steam summer sale. I used this opportunity to get the Deluxe Edition Upgrade for under $18. Not only did I add 30 days to my gleam club with this, but I also received 10% of my total plots, which was substantial (350 plots.) I also can now make Gold Fists and have 500 additional cubits. This is a CRAZY value. It pays for itself. I recommend all active players get this upgrade on sale and support our devs!

cheers!

:boundless:

26 Likes

PC players not upgraded that love the game need to buy this UPGRADE!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Playstation faint got no sale (;. :wink:

Finally bought my pc copy of the game. Now just to install it when I get home from work.

5 Likes

Upgrading tomorrow!

1 Like

Don’t forget the 200 tracks that you get with the upgrade too (total 12 hours). Idk if ppl care about that but i do with games with nice tracks like this one.

3 Likes

I have had the music turned off for last 5 months lol. Completely forgot this game had soundtracks in it. May need to turn it back on and check it out. Always listening to my YouTube playlist.

4 Likes

I just bought $27 of cubits though I prefer what you got. Damn you PS4. Damn you.(shaking fist at air)

4 Likes

I got a dongle so I can use my PS4 controller on my PC and had a go on boundless yesterday. I think I’ll upgrade to the deluxe!

1 Like

How do you openly mention this? You disloyal citizen listening to things other than the music of the Oortian overlords.

2 Likes

It would be better if it wasn’t the same damn soundtrack being played.

Minecraft, for example, has something like 44 tracks if you include the music disk ones, I like the music in boundless, but any song is bound to get irritating when its played on repeat without variation.

1 Like

If I’m counting correctly there are 40+ different tracks (200 total but that includes variations on the same track) in the OST folder. But after playing for hundreds of hours, any number of tracks will start to repeat :smiley:

edit: Now that I’m listening to these, there are some that I’ve never heard :thinking:

1 Like

I thought the music changed depending on what you were doing. So I imagine those people who gather beans etc(discover regions) hear stuff I’ll never hear

1 Like

Crafting Music Full Mix.mp3

Could be, cause I’ve heard this one a lot :smiley:

It might be my own confirmation bias then, but it seems like its always the same track being played. Although I do do a lot of building so that might be why.

On topic - would definitely recommend everyone who can to get the deluxe edition while you can, its quite the steal at this rate (especially if you reduce it further with the grand prix thing steam is doing to get a discount voucher)

2 Likes

There are 49 themes with 4 variations each = 198 tracks.

The 49 themes are split into:

1. Are you in combat - world level 1 to 8 = 8 tracks
  2. Is the weather bad - world level 1 to 8 = 8 tracks
  3. Is the weather good - world level 1 to 8 = 8 tracks
  4. Do you have low health - world level 3 to 8 = 6 tracks
  5. (Are you engaging a Titan - world level 1 to 8 = 8 tracks)
  6. Default - all worlds = 11 tracks.

Once a theme is selected the variation is selected:

1. Ambient - is it night time.
  2. Uncut - are you alone.
  3. Drone - are you underground.
  4. Fullmix - are you with other players.

So if you predominately play on a single world then the tracks are limited to 16 themes.

23 Likes

Ahh, cheers for clearing that up then.

So I was More or Less right :sweat_smile:

This is awesome that many different things were taken into consideration while choosing which track to play!

So it’s not only the bad weather but also the ominous track. Thanks xD

Ehem ehem i never heard those :smirk:

5 Likes