Steam Summer Sale

You’ve also not heard the 568+ development themes and variations that I have sitting in my iTunes library. They genuinely drove me crazy trying to work out which development versions were better or worse.

But least you can hear all the music in the Original Soundtrack. See if you can work out which theme is which… good luck.

9 Likes

Oh so I’m the only one who’s killed a titan before. Man those tracks were awesome.

Wait wait. That was in a dream never mind.

3 Likes

This is why we love you guys - all the hard work and dedication that went into this game :smiley:.

I would’ve never guessed we had around 200 tracks in the game. From now on, I’ll try to see if i can distinguish them.

3 Likes

My favourite development track names were

• “BD PG High SJT PG REC_omg_listen_to_how_big_this_will_be” and
  • “BD PG Raspy Dark PG REC-01_omg drums_and_celloroom”
10 Likes

And even if there was a sale on Boundless on PS4 we still would not be able to upgrade to Deluxe, sigh

If your PC has bluetooth you don’t need a dongle…

It works really well, I wish I could switch over to PC completely for Boundless but character transfer is sadly not possible :frowning: :frowning:

If more people want to transfer character on their account from PS4 to PC (they can still be on same Wonderstruck account) then perhaps they will do this one day!

So come one everyone! Let’s all tell @james we want character transfer! Then we also don’t need to keep asking for Deluxe upgrade since we then just buy it on Steam! And it’s win-win since the people who don’t have a Steam key yet and want to play on PC need to buy the game again! More income!

We want character transfer! Oh and titans, farming to release yesterday, many more block types, more decorative items, more furniture, more emotes, etc., etc.!

Get cracking team! We haven’t seen a new release in over 6 weeks! ducks for cover from the dev team working over time on farming :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe dumb question, but could I just rebuy deluxe and not mess anything up with my account? I’m totally happy to support, and I actually did that with ESO, bought standard then rebought an upgrade (edit for clarity: not an upgrade but bought a more expensive version), but I did it after I realized I bought the wrong one on that (no refunds for us here) and before I started playing.

There is no Deluxe Upgrade in the PSN store so you can’t rebuy it…

Besides Sony checks if you already own it if you do they tell you a d hide the buy button

2 Likes

Unfortunately, pc will never be my main way to play, because I play with my sister and brother, and a friend on PS4. So it’s more convenient for chat party purposes to play on PS4.

However, I don’t mind supporting the game by running it on both systems.

I thought about it too. Now also realized.

Ok thanks! What I was thinking is just rebuying the entire game. It does give me the option to add the deluxe version to my cart when I am logged in here, the standard of course won’t let me rebuy but this seems like it might - https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3887-CUSA07244_00-BOUNDLESSUSDDLXB But I just didn’t want to proceed if I could potentially mess anything up.

1 Like

And you bought it in the US before? Because if I follow that link it sends me to the Dutch PSN store and it then tells me at the Deluxe Edition that it’s not available for purchase because I already own the standard edition…

1 Like

Ah, maybe it works differently with the US store then! I own standard but not deluxe, and it does seem to allow me to buy deluxe, I can add it to my cart ok and went all the way to the Confirm Purchase button though I didn’t finalize it. Maybe I’ll try it anyways in a few weeks here and see, if it works ok and no problems with the account then I can at least let other US users know that is an option for us.

Hmm, now I’m jealous, haha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it. A nice amount of new plots to play with :slight_smile:
Thanks for the tip.

3 Likes

I would just like to say James the title of them tunes OMG shocking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No seriously will look into the deluxe on steam you guys do a great job keep it up ( a good tune headliner😝)

If there is music for titans then there Must be titans in the game too!
We just haven’t delved deep enough yet. Confer with the dwarves of Moria.
Perhaps a tool made of Umbris alloy will work? Maybe max Forged umbris bombs?

Update on this for any interested: It works for us here in the US. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy to be the guinea pig on this one, lol. Got the soundtrack loading now, everything seems fine with upgrading by just rebuying and didn’t seem to cause any issues at all…

2 Likes

So do I have to delete the basic game to purchase the deluxe edition on PS4?

Nope, I left it and it didn’t download anything that I noticed other than the soundtrack, just logged in and I was good to go with the Deluxe. :slight_smile: Now, I haven’t actually checked the plot and recipe benefits, but assuming from those login messages and getting the cubits and all that the rest is fine.