Steam Vote for Boundless

Please vote for Boundless in the Steam-Awards!

Make the Game great again and support the game and the devs.

I don’t know the right translation, because my English is limited.

Categorie: “Werk Der Liebe” “Labor of Love”

If only one knows the right translation please post.

So Leute mein Deutsch ist besser, voted bitte für Boundless in den Steam-Awards um dem Spiel mehr Reichweite zu geben und das Spiel und die Hersteller zu unterstützen.

Kategorie: “Werk Der Liebe”

13 Likes

Link please

2 Likes

@DKPuncherello

that is a steam only vote, if you have no steam you cant vote

for vote open steam and go to the shop, you will see it direct

1 Like

6 Likes

I think Labor of Love is the only category it qualifies for. The other categories all say “a game created in 2020”

8 Likes

You are correct.

Screenshot 2020-11-26 092941

3 Likes

ever since 2019 i have the goal of nominating Boundless in the labor of love category
every year. This is year 2… here’s to next year! ( i would have voted in 2018 but i didn’t pay attention to what was going on on steam)

4 Likes

already voted for boundless

2 Likes

Will almost 1000 hours since June, I might as well.

2 Likes

If all 3500 boundless players vote for boundless, we can do eeeeet!

5 Likes

How do you know that number?

1 Like

Info from James

8 Likes

That’s so interesting, thank you!

5 Likes

Thanks for notifying us. Just voted for it!

3 Likes

Wow I didn’t know the player base was so low that explains why you didn’t really see anyone in game.

Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

“The team is well past the debut of their creative baby, but being the good parents they are, these devs continue to nurture and support their creation.”

Really steam??? really??? well if this is a sign of anything all james needs to do is release private hosted worlds and add server side modding and steam will qualify that " recently updated".

…seeing how i remember the last official update for perpentuum being the devs telling everyone they were shutting down.

The client in that game isnt open source it is literally the same setup as boundless

1 Like

Given there are 50 planets with 80 slots each, the game is not meant for more than 4000 players concurently.
At 4000 nobody would be able to switch planets.
Now I understand why having suddenly 20000 people joining the game would lead them to drop bad reviews as they would not be able to join the public worlds.

Regards,

3 Likes

That wouldn’t be a problem. The game scales up to accommodate the number of players. If we suddenly had 20000 players join us, new worlds would spawn for them to inhabit.

3 Likes

Thanks and great idea, just nominated it!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Just nominated it as well.

Regards,

2 Likes