Steam

Moved for being off-topic.

AWESOME!!! but it feels (no offense) like give us more cash! but i understand its a seperate server you guys need money for so - kind of agreeable i guess

i am happy you guys are getting the ball rolling now - but not so much that you have banned a lot of us on steam asking for you to pull your fingers out - no doubt i will be banned for this comment knowing how trigger happy you guys are but to be honest i don’t care. Because if you treat the people who are paying for your way of life life this… why should i care? the game is fun and i am enjoying it - its only a silly forum…

besides the prices don’t match :wink: 9.99 for 3k >>> 40 for 6k REALLY??? - should we not be given a deal on this?

You’re not paying for world size you’re paying for max player count. It’s about a dollar per person. 10 dollars for 10 players 20 dollars for 20 players and 40 dollars for 40 players.

There are rules to follow. You can certainly disagree with things, but you can’t expect someone to respond in the way you want them to if you are being disrespectful, belittling players/devs, or keep posting non-constructive topics.

2 Likes

@majorvex - that is understandable but when it is listed nowhere in CoC that you will be banned if you ask for updates/freeedome of speech or disrespecting the mods (its not mentioned in steam CoC) the i say trigger happy and its unfair… however in the way things are said? that i can agree with but only in that case - and most of those who were banned were asking simple, polite questions… so eh…

No they weren’t being polite or respectful. They were repeatedly posting the same things over and over even after a dev reminded them that they would be banned for breaking CoC. It reached levels of misinformation & accusations that were borderline defamation against the company. There’s no point in posting things like “when are the servers shutting down” and “the devs have abandonded this game”. That is not constructive and is not asking a question.

3 Likes

3k and 6k are sides of a square so the price does match up since 6k is exactly 4 times 3k world.

This user is no longer with us, so I’m going to lock this thread. (prob should have locked it sooner)

1 Like