Steggs' Boundless Adventures!

Didn’t want to spam the forum with a new video, so while it’s not an “adventure” here’s a tour of the Dev City! Did you think I could die during a tour? … Let’s find out.

9 Likes

Keep spaming. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Youtube!

4 Likes

Great videos man :blush:

4 Likes

Finally got a gold hammer! So we’re off to Munteen to find some gems :smiley: but of course… things take a turn for the worse…

8 Likes

Try go down the caves for the gem.
Good luck :slight_smile:

Add:
If you go gravedigging, you may found some gleam…

2 Likes

I find that the name “ring world” does not sufficiently describe worlds like Munteen. I call them “death worlds”, and I always equip myself appropriately.

3 Likes

death ring worlds so :grin:

2 Likes

i found lots of gems from caves, less from hills. not sure if cave systems are common around and under the areas where those “graves” are, but i usually found cave systems close them.

2 Likes

Yeah Munteen shocked me a bit, in a good way! I’m glad there are worlds that are tough :smiley:

Luckily Wichall dropped me a message with a little hint about Amethyst (same as you guys have said) just before I was about to leave the studio, so I managed to get a successful episode done this afternoon, thanks guys! :smiley:

6 Likes

I think this video shows how much of an awesome community this is, thank you to everyone for your tips so far, and thank you to @Wichall for letting me use your portal! We’re going Amethyst hunting! :smiley:

12 Likes