Steggs' Boundless Adventures!

I’m standing on Therkan soil! Woot! :grin: Was an awesome adventure from Berlyn to Therka! Time for a break now…haha

2 Likes

Nice work Boa! We’ll need to meet up while you’re here! :smiley:

2 Likes

We did it! Warp successful!!! Now to hunt the higher tier creatures for some Dark Blood :smiley:

9 Likes

Well done Steggs! Welcome to the Boundless Interplanetary Travelers Club! :rocket:

1 Like

great video mate!

2 Likes

Thanks guys :smiley: Now to find more gold and travel everywhere else!

2 Likes

It may make for a cool video if you show off the portal hub now that you have figured out warps. I believe Therka Market connects to the Solum “Pixel Gate” hub, which goes basically everywhere.

2 Likes

Therka has it’s own hub as well - doing Septerfon and Munteen (with another 4 or 5 portals to come), the third portal is from the Therka Market (the one next door the the Pixelgate one) to the Therka hub. It should be 2 steps to almost everywhere by now.

2 Likes

Good shout guys, I’ll take a look at it this weekend when I do more recording! I still haven’t found any gold, so can’t go gem hunting yet anyway!

2 Likes

Platinum can also work if you have found more of that than gold, you will need a sliver hammer though to be able to mine the platinum :smiley:

I think platinum hammers take gold and silver to make.
Titanium alloy = 1 Titanium, 2 gold alloy, 2 silver alloyn several sparks.

Really? I thought platinum and silver

You mean Titanium? http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/titanium-alloy

4 Likes

Yea, I was wondering…platinum? Didn’t think that was a thing.

2 Likes

I think I’m just looking in the wrong places for gold! Luckily I have a day off work today so I can do some proper mining and figure it out!

Also, here’s the next episode: Exploring Septerfon! (Mic broke halfway through this session, so apologies for any peaking)

11 Likes

Titanium yes! Mind like a siv.

2 Likes

Well I was about to answer your question, but you answered yourself. Gold is pretty elusive, I’ve managed to find about 50 in all my time playing (297 hours), but was not really looking for it. I’ve had better luck with gems, as I’ve found them in thousands.

2 Likes

If its gold you want try elopor. North west of my place is a desert containing the goods!

2 Likes

Great episode Steggs!

1 Like

Cheers guys! :smiley: I may make my way to Elopor in a bit then!

3 Likes