Steggs' Boundless Adventures!

Here is a list of materials you can put in the power core for spark.
Got it from boundlesscrafting.com

FULL DESCRIPTION
The power core is a fuel cell which can be used to store sparks. Add raw fuel materials to increase the number of sparks stored.

1 x Peaty Soil = 20 Spark
1 x Soft Coal = 100 Spark
1 x Medium Coal = 250 Spark
1 x Compact Peaty Soil = 300 Spark
1 x Hard Coal = 720 Spark
1 x Compact Soft Coal = 1200 Spark
1 x Compact Coal = 3000 Spark
1 x Compact Hard Coal = 9680 Spark

2 Likes

Nice one Dr8ck0! Thatā€™s super helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Weā€™re visiting the Public Market on Therka in todayā€™s video. Itā€™s awesome to see how much effort the community put into projects like this, such a great place to visit!

7 Likes

Red plint sell stuff, blue buy it

If you hold down left mousebotton and drag, you can split the stacks.
Its a circle, all items and zero is up, half of the stack down (like a clock).

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didnā€™t have a clue how to just buy one before. You can see in your video what a mess I made of the location marker stall you brought from - just trying to split the stacks so I could just buy one of each. (They were all stacked nicely in 5 piles - not 15+ piles before I got there lol)

Heurekas correct, you can split stacks by left clicking and it brings up a red box with a number in it. Make sure you move the mouse in a big circle for more accuracy.

But yeah, you can click on a lot of stuff for more details - like your own locations in your Inventory screen - if you click you can save the locations, delete & rename them, you can save your current location at any time, you can set locations as ā€œLandmarksā€ to walk towards & you can click on the location markers for sale and see which different locations they are to.

2 Likes

Ah! Ok cool, got it! Thanks you two! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Failure to Warp - my most unsuccessful episode so far!

8 Likes

You can only warp to places you have a location for :frowning:

(But you have some location markers you brought in your bag, maybe if you use those it will unlock wherever they lead to in your list of locations so you can warp there :wink: it does cost coins to warp though so keep an eye on that)

It cost coins to warp, depending on how many hops they take (distance) and you can use the other warp in the sancturn btw, you donā€™t necessarily need to craft the warp conduits.

Iā€™ll keep an eye on my coins then, and have a look through those location markers! So that seems the quickest way to warp then, buy location markers?? As always your help is much appreciated guys :smiley: <3

1 Like

You will find location markers for every planet at the Therka market. However, if your looking to progress and learn on your own, buying all the markers will skip progression. Iā€™d suggest hunting down that rare gold to make your first warp location picker and experience it yourself once. Then you can just buy markers for other planets to save you a ridiculous amount of time.

3 Likes

I agree with Xandon that it will skip progression, however it could take 2 weeks+ to find the amount to gold needed so depends on how often you want to put out videos/how much grind you are prepared to do off camera to find that gold.

You need to gather (or buy) 20 gold to build ammunition for your totem.

Compact them (in the compactor) to get 2 compacted gold, then make 2 gold alloy in the mixer, and finally put them in the refinery to get 2 refined gold to use to build the ammunition.

I think i got that right, was long ago i build oneā€¦:slight_smile:

And as they say, location-marker is a short-cut to get a location in your list, put it in your hand and use it, and it will show up in your locations list, ready to use with a conduit.

Yep Iā€™m with you Xandon, Iā€™d prefer to do everything once myself so I prove to myself Iā€™m not useless (or at leastā€¦ ā€œthat uselessā€), then Iā€™ll start using the market more!

Thanks for the tips everyone! Hereā€™s the next gold hunting episode:

(Important to note, I have to record videos in bulk sessions so if I ever seem like I havenā€™t taken advice onboard, itā€™s because I already recorded the video! :slight_smile: )

9 Likes

the reaction when you saw someone was fun :smile:

2 Likes

Well we have portals now (free travel for now) and since no-ones selling gold or warp pickers in Therka market you can ā€œcheatā€ Take the portal downstairs in the Pyramid in Therka Market to Pixelgate - then take the portal from Pixelgate to the portal in Dragonswatch (the portals are next door to each other there) - then buy a warp picker upgrade, thereā€™s a few stalls selling them!

The go back through the portals to Therka and youā€™ll be then set to travel to another planet lol

3 Likes

Yeah I need to figure out how they work, Iā€™m a bit confused about it. But heyā€¦ that should make for an interesting video, watching me fail to figure it out :stuck_out_tongue:

I also need to do a building episode really, but I think Iā€™ll do a new series (on YouTube) for that, and just post the vids here still :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Weā€™re making a warp picker upgrade today, in preparation to warp to Septerfon! Confusion, and standard Steggs idiocy occurs!

7 Likes

You can return to sanctum at any time and there use the portals, and when you warping to your home base from there, it allow the coin to go negative.

So you can always return home.

2 Likes

Ah nice, good to know! Thanks Heureka :slight_smile:

1 Like