Still No Steam Support, Copied from steam!

So I take it no one else would like to help the steam forums be more active.

@Leahlemoncakes and @james this one may need a cooloff.

1 Like

Just like I said before in the steam posts, the community will attack you until they block your thread. I have proven everything i have ever said about the forums.

I came here with good intentions. Now i need a cool off, strange.

I am here because I like this game & I like to help where I can, when I am able to.
Forum moderator. I do not dislike you or this post. I have not put anything down. I disagree with some things that have been said and thereā€™s nothing wrong with that. In kind, you are free to disagree with me and I take zero offense to that.

We all want the game to remain healthy and grow. The inflammatory topics posted on Steam for shock value/attention arenā€™t helpful to anyone. That is all some people are pointing out.

5 Likes

Then what was so wrong of me asking for the steam forums to be more active in the hopes that it will gain more attention.

Actually, its fairly common here for the devs to close the thread for an hour so people calm a bit and return to the topic.

I wonder why

Perhaps I was talking about @illuminawtyness
After all, you said he was just here to troll.

2 Likes

yeah its nice to see how this community accepts this level of abuse!

I think we all need to have a cool down and a step back from this topic.

Flaming is not allowed and is against the Code of Conduct. Please use this time to re-familiarise/ read the Code of Conduct.

Absolutely nothing :blush: and some people have done just as you asked. People did hear you and they listened.

But, you have to understand where the community is coming from too. This forum is accessible by all players on all platforms. It includes everyone. People have been here on these forums for years & this is the place to be. If you kick everyone in the shins(calling ppl lazy & saying they donā€™t care about the game) and make demands, it usually doesnā€™t end well lol.

We have a suggestion category & youā€™re more than welcome to post your suggestions/ideas there too. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Suggestions - Boundless Community

9 Likes