Still No Steam Support, Copied from steam!

As I said in my first comment, I was in no way saying that PCs aren’t superior in terms of performance etc.

Just stating straight out facts that console is the master race of gaming :blush: (And that’s before the drops of the PS5 and Xbox)

I’m not sure I’ve ever looked at a Steam discussion, most of my purchase decisions come down to reading the more elaborate reviews :thinking:

1 Like

If you read a lot of the comments in the Steam discussion section, a lot of the complaints are spouting misinformation & complaining about things from years ago. Some of those people haven’t played the game in years or have played the game for less than 30 minutes.

Also, Steam forums are controlled & run by Steam. I personally prefer these forums and Reddit.

The person that OP copied his 1st post from(same person?) has made several negative posts on Steam - even the devs tried to help/reply, but he/she keeps claiming no one is replying to them. @bucfanpaka , myself, and others replied & tried to help. They are being very unreasonable & not listening to anyone :woman_shrugging: I gave up & suggested they come here…which they also took offense to.

7 Likes

To further my point, the name of this thread says it all. The devs have replied on Steam.

6 Likes

I think there’s just no helping in this case to be honest. You tried your best. The Devs have responded. I still feel like the Steam Forums or whatever they are are a non-issue. Wonderstruck have created a wonderful community over here and it seems to be working very well indeed.

5 Likes

I responded to the OP earlier without visiting Steam. I went to Steam and nearly 80% of the reviews are positive and that 90% of the reviews in the last 30 days are positive. That seems pretty good to me.

4 Likes

Yes, the reviews are :+1: mostly positive. The general comment section on Steam is kinda :worried: though & the OP was copied from there.

3 Likes

Never have even looked at steam discussion boards :joy:

3 Likes

Allow me to have some doubts about that statement.

12 Likes

That’s funny, only showing exclusives for the consoles and then show multiplats for PC! Even tho many of those if not most also have a console version…

Could ya do a competition but without the fixed location maybe city vs city :grin:

This wouldn’t be flagged if you didn’t try to circumvent the profanity filter :wink:

Regarding console wars…

8 Likes

Yeah, I get why it got flagged. I’d argue the words I used were minor swears, though. ^^

1 Like

:man_shrugging: not my circus, not my monkeys.

Yeah, I know it’s not. :wink:
Still think the flagging system is bad and should be re-worked.

3 Likes

The PC Master Race, sometimes referred to by its original phrasing as the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race, is an internet subculture, internet community, and a tongue-in-cheek term of superiority for PC gaming used among gamers to compare PC gaming to console gaming.

In current parlance, the term is commonly used by PC enthusiasts both to describe themselves as a group, as well as their belief in the superiority of the PC platform in comparison to consoles, often citing features like more advanced graphics, smoother framerates, free online play, backwards compatibility, modifications, upgradability, customization, lower cost-over-time, open standards, multitasking, and performance. Popular imagery, discussion, and media referencing the term also commonly describes console users who prefer consoles over PCs as “console peasants” and people who play on PC as the “Glorious PC Gaming Master Race”

1 Like

Lol this consoles vs pc talk on topic. It is like arguing which colour of shirt we all should wear :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t think you actually answered Buugi.
Illuminawtyness said that currently, CONSOLES are the master-race.
You’re quoting why PC is known as the master-race.

I’d argue we should all be free to play on the platform of our choice, and that platform exclusivities should be a thing of the past.

1 Like

the funny part is most people have barely played 1-10 hours and they see loot boxes and just quit

1 Like