Storage Wars

My playtime can be sporadic. Can I join as a possible?

1 Like

Just add yourself to the list. It’s normal that some people don’t make it but it’s good to be on the list.

1 Mittekemuis
2 Hashmalash
3 Mag

1 Like

Updated participants plaque wall:

Official Timeline for the event:

1. Friday - Monday (May, 3 - 6)
    Continued registration for the event.

2. Monday (May, 6)
    Setting date and time of the event. I will pm all listed participant asking for their preferred date and time of day.

3. Any day after Monday (May, 7 and onward)
    Late Registration*** until event takes place on a previously agreed date and time.

*** Late Registration will continue after Monday (May, 6). Players registered during that time won’t have a say on event time and will have to accept date and time of event already decided by others.

1 Mittekemuis
2 Hashmalash
3 Mag
4 blinvir

1 Like

@JaceyLive offered a sizable donation in coins and his name is added to the sponsor plaque wall :sunglasses:

You may all expect the value of storages grow, as sponsors keep coming in with their gifts.
:heart_eyes:

All the participants that don’t win any of the storage bidding battles, will get gifts for their efforts. So, don’t be shy. Sign up for the event, come in, take part, have fun, and walk out with some goods!!

1 Like

1 Mittekemuis
2 Hashmalash
3 Mag
4 blinvir
5 edWe

1 Like

Updated participants plaque wall:

Special thanks to @the-moebius for providing items to decorate storage units and helping to make them look like places for things abandoned and forgotten.

1 Like

Hello, I’ll enter to bid on these units.
MrNiX…

Is this the list?

1 Mittekemuis
2 Hashmalash
3 Mag
4 blinvir
5 edWe
6 MrNiX

1 Like

And you are in Mister… NiX :sunglasses:

1 Like

STORAGE WARS, Episode 1

Tuesday (May, 7) @ 9.45 PM, UTC time(https://time.is/UTC)

Late registering is still possible, until last minute. It’s enough you can make it at the set time and are able to come to Red Roof Shop on Finata.

Half an hour to go.
:sunglasses:

Great time at the Storage Wars, thanks @boundmore and all the participants!!
Time to sleep for me

1 Like

And the first Storage Wars have been concluded!!

Three players made it to Red Roof, out of original six that signed up. We had last minute participant though, Dupix. And that made it 4 players bidding. So, the final group was made of him as well as @Venom, @MrNiX and @EdWe.

I will make a video showing the event, so for now please keep the winners’ names a secret. :wink:

Thank you all for coming and making it happen. I had great time and I hope you at least enjoyed yourselves if not the items you got. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks AGAIN!

2 Likes

Here it is so! The Storage Wars video.

Congrats to all the winners again and enjoy your own show here:

5 Likes

Meant to comment after the event but I forgot lol. I enjoyed it though. Felt like the storage wars you see on the tv shows. Dupix doesn’t have a forum account but he said he also enjoyed it. Thanks to @boundmore and the sponsors for putting this together!

3 Likes

Is there going to be a second episode!? :owl:

1 Like

Yup, a post was made for it here

1 Like