Successful Planet Warping

As someone who has been to different worlds and back, here are the steps:

1. You will need a saved location on your home world. This is either done when you place a beacon or can be done manually through the Saved Locations tab of you inventory menu. This is how you get back.

2. To get to another planet, you’ll need to make the Warp Location Picker Upgrade. It’s the “ammo” for the Totem that lets you target a planet and acquire a “saved location” on that planet. Make the upgrade with 5 Gold Alloy, 5 Bone Extract, and 1440 Spark.

3. After getting the saved location, you’ll need two Warp Conduits. Place them on top of each other because they turn into a door-sized portal. Click on the conduits and select your new saved location on the other world.

4. Pay 500 Coin and watch the awesome graphic effects as you conduit blocks morph into a portal. Warning: this portal does not last long, so anyone wanting to go through it needs to hurry. Also, it’s a one-way trip, so bring extra conduits with you.

5. To get home, place two conduits on top each other like a door. Select your original saved location or home beacon and a new portal will appear to take you home. The planet name is below the coordinates if you get confused.

Other Notes:

• You do not need another Warp Location Picker Upgrade unless you are traveling to a new planet that you have no saved locations on, so as long as you are warping between known places, don’t waste your gold.

• Each port costs 500 coins, so don’t get crazy with the porting unless you’re really rich.

• Multiple people can go through one port, so if one person can open it, everyone can go through.

• Be sure you have a saved location on your home planet and extra Warp Conduits before taking the trip, otherwise you will be stuck for awhile.

• You cannot go to the little moon. I tried.

• TestUS1 is called Tel II, TestUS2 is Lesser, and TestUS3 is Baralis.

11 Likes

I thought it was an interaction, not a click? So “e” instead of LMB or RMB.

@Lycankind what are you tips and tricks to finding gold?

I found a little deep, deep underground in a hole near my house, and I found a few more pieces in the desert. It’s still a rare resource.