Suji's Forging Ingredients on Biitula! Now open for custom orders!

Now that the main store has been freed from oppression, i have restocked! I will be restocking my outposts over the coming days too.

I have also had a few requests for personal portals to my store. I’ll be contemplating where and how to do this over the next few days. Expressions of interest in a personal portal can be directed here, or via PM :slight_smile:

PS, due to the bitter bean shortage, it’ll be hard for me to keep up stock of the pastes. I will focus on fate and protection, but i can’t promise stock-levels.

4 Likes

Awesome man, i was wondering what is goin on with it :smiley:

1 Like

Suji shop is best shop

3 Likes

glad you are back! You are my main source for forging mats :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve restocked my market stalls now too. My reserve stockpile is empty now though, so bear with me while i rebuild my stock!

To all the customers who’ve reached out here, on discord or in-game, thanks, you are the best!

4 Likes

Are you after something special? Or are you after a bulk order? Do you want your order delivered to your doorstep because you’re afraid of heights?!

Well fear not! Suji’s is now open for custom orders! I can make just about anything (feather ingredients excluded) in large quantities! You’re even getting 7.5% off for all non-gum ingredients! (Corrupted 1 and vigour subject to availability)

Send me a PM here or contact me on discord: Sujimichi#1688 for details. Most orders can be completed in just 24 hours!

3 Likes

Suji,

Soooooo glad you are back and free from whatever/whoever was harassing you!!!

Your shop and build is simply amazing - by far the best in Biitula!!! Everyone should frequent your place often.

Welcome back!

-Sho

2 Likes

I bought all your gums at all your shops yesterday as a welcome back present… lol. Sorry.

2 Likes

I’d like help re-kick start your shop with a bang and pay for a portal for a few months from Phoenix Mall to your shop…I’ll give ya a prime location as well

1 Like

I’m going to hit you with a candy totem next time I see you :crazy_face:

1 Like

As some of you are aware, i’ve got some serious family issues going on atm. I’ve just refueled the portals, but i’ve taken the discoverability of my plinths off, as i don’t know when the next time is gonna be that i’ll be able to refuel/restock.

Thank you for all your business and support these last few days!

5 Likes

You have enough fuel in your beacons right?

Also I hope everything is ok and you can get back to normal soon!

1 Like

Take care Suji :heart:

1 Like

I’ve re-enabled discoverability for now. We’ll see how things go, but it seems like we’re through the worst of it.

1 Like

I’ve put up some request baskets near the portals for all gems.
Topaz + Sapphire: 37
Emerald + Amethyst: 100
Ruby + Diamond: 45

There’s 2mil worth of coin in there. Also deals available for hand-trades!

Meanwhile, please be careful at the back of the shop. We’re currently undergoing construction for the new shop-addition. Feel free to check out the progress, but mind your step*!

*Suji’s Forging Ingredients and Suji’s Naked Tools are not responsible for any deaths that may occur due to falling or drowning.

1 Like

Baskets refilled, i want all your gems <3

I fell through a hole while being nosey… Should have read the disclaimer…

2 Likes

hahahaha you are lucky it is all water down there or did you find out secret hide out ^^

Just a hole on the stairs leading up. Right hand side on the sloped pieces. I did also fall into a room with storage. Maybe I spend too much time on that island…

1 Like

@Sujimichi88 do you have any corrupt 2?