Suji's Forging Ingredients on Biitula! Now open for custom orders!

I don’t stock those, but i can do a custom order if you want :slight_smile: pm me with what you need (quantities etc) and i’m sure i can give you a good deal!
(I offer further discounts on custom orders)

1 Like

While construction is progressing, I’ve decided to stock a brand new ingredient!

From now on, you can buy pure boon compound 1 up in the tower with the other 3 compounds!

Stock is currently limited, waiting to see how popular this new addition is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Several regulars have asked me about recent stocking issues, so i thought i’d do an official response.

Due to shortages and IRL issues resulting in less time to shop, i can’t keep stock on a few in-demand items. I will be accepting (reasonable) custom orders for these items, but will only stock these when i have them available. The items affected are:

• All pastes
  • Corrupt 1
  • Vigour 2

Beans have been drying up for a while, and i feel like there’s less and less hunt loot coming through.

I should be able to keep up stock for the other items!

Hmmm custom orders. I’ll be in touch.

1 Like

Current custom orders will be filled today, as i have enough stock!
Opening my custom order queue again, be sure to be first in line!

We’ve also added more request baskets in the naked tools area, on the second floor. We offer some very good prices for your loot!

2 Likes

Regulars may have noticed i’ve been slowly starting to stock the hard-to-get materials again.

I’ve taken discoverability of these shopstands off, so as to reward my regulars!

These will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis. I cant guarantee stock!

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers: you have invig 2 and fate paste when I’m on!
Or maybe I can put in a custom order?

Id they’re sold out or you need more, yes you can always put in a custom order :slight_smile:

1 Like

thx for 55 emerald
n 88 amethyst bows…
pls close this hole with glas… was staring at your pillars

and fell down… 2 times… cause i cant watch long enough the first time… lol

2 Likes

Thank you for your business!

The shop is on floating sky-islands, so you gotta watch tour footing :wink:

2 Likes

can you pls make me 200 dia and
200 ruby hammers?
how long do you need?
how much youre actual prices for this ones( each)
normal prices, dont want or need any mass bonus…

1 Like

I’ll send you a PM once i’ve done my morning chores :slight_smile:

thx… and i go to bed…ill answer in 4-5hours when i went to work…

thx

My request baskets are catching some eyes and cores, so i’ve started restocking corrupt 1 and vigour catalyst 2!

3 Likes

200 ruby
shovels
axes
n
hammers pls
asap

thx

200each…so 600 tools together…

and the same order 1 week later…

so. 1,2k tools…

This is my forging ingredients shop, not my naked tools shop :wink:

Regardless, i can’t fill that order right now. Priorities are elsewhere and our last business transaction didnt exactly run very smooth :wink:

ok, im sorry than ive order my total 5k tools anywhere else…

bb

Corrupt 1, vigour 2 and fate paste are back in stock! Limited quantities, get them while they’re there!

2 Likes

I have such bad timing! I wondered who had panic-bought all the corrupt 1 :laughing:

1 Like

Wasn’t me! I panic bought the fate paste.

2 Likes