Suji's Forging Ingredients on Biitula! Now open for custom orders!

Theres still 2ss there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not on anymore, I called by earlier on. Ended up having a go with just draining… it did not go well :laughing:
Ill be sure to stock up next time!

laugh

2 Likes

I’ve put some aside for you, let me know when you’re on :slight_smile:

1 Like

:partying_face: ty!

I want a high damage slingbow (any kind but made of things with the heavy prefix to them. Like diamond and emerald) with

• Fast (level 5 and above)
  • extra damage (heavy is so it doesn’t need much levels. only about level 2+)
  • Extra durability ( i dont care how much)

Fine with the custom order?

Maybe it’s a good idea to either read the thread, or visit my shop :wink:

3 Likes

Pastes are back in stock! Limited quantity, so grab them while they’re there!

3 Likes

Most items are back in stock! More stock is on its way too, especially pastes!

Because my prices are too low (or the materials required to make them are too expensive, i don’t know, i can’t make up my mind!) and since i singlehandedly raised prices across the universe by not producing any materials for a week, i have decided to offer you all discounts as an apology!

Discounts have been applied to pastes and a select few gums are now available for 5c each!

12 Likes

2 Likes

@Sujimichi88 Can you please take a short break again? My wallet needs a breather! :joy:

Thanks for the mats Suji! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Fate paste and protection paste are still in stock!
Also recently came into posession of some bitter beans (child-labor-free and fair-trade, i promise!), so i can do some custom orders of pastes while paste base stock lasts!

2 Likes

I might need some stab paste 2,will check how much I have left when I get back in the game, I will let you know!

1 Like

You got any pure boon3 s left

1 Like

Its cooking as we speak, should be stocked again with 5000 tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two stacks of stab paste 2 please! If that’s not doable due to mats, 1 stack for starters is fine too!

And a stack of Fate 2 as well (2 if you can as well!)

(and will plunder your store some more in a bit, hehehe)

1 Like

I think i can queue that up tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

As some of my regular customers will have noticed, i’ve started to decommission my stalls, as i just couldn’t keep up with demand on several stalls PLUS the main store. The portals have closed, but in good news, Suji’s is now the Biitula TNT Monolith host!

We will open some personal portals tonight. They will be self-serve, so just grab a token and open a portal to your favorite shop!

5 Likes

Corrupt 1 and vigour 2 are back in stock, while supplies last! Everything but ease gum has been restocked!

3 Likes

Due to family issues, the shop will not receive as much restock as my customers are used to. This will unfortunately continue over the next days/weeks. If you have any urgent needs, please PM me so we can work something out.

4 Likes