Sunday Gizmo T4 Hunt Aug 13th

Rain or shine the Meteors will be flying today lets get some loot and have a good time!

Rolling in less than 1 hour!

Huge thanks to those that made the hunt. 13 people and still hit 400 Oort! Too many Meteors to keep up with lol.
Bedroc won the Wayfarer totem
Jimmon Won the Ruby Bow
Awesome hunt all!

1 Like

4 hours until lift off!

1 Like

Another Sunday is upon us Rolling in a few hours!

1 Like

40 minutes!

Great hunt! Thanks to all who came.Right at 400 Oort at the end of the hunt. This was the last platform there were 5 I just couldn’t get the 5th in the shot.
DrMundo won the Bow and Honeybear won the Grapple after stealing Bedroc’s number lol!

Hunt in 2 1/2 hours

So 5:00 CST?

2 Likes

Thanks to all that came got a little hectic at first but once again AVG OOrt was 400 and 5 meteors on last platform. Becoming a thing lol?
Lostagain one the Emerald Bow
Audra won the Rift Bow

There will be no hunt today due to the holiday, But i will be around some today. Merry Christmas and see you hunters next Sunday!

New years Day Hunt! I know there is another hunt but we will still Run today since this is our regular slot. New hunters welcome this is a mid range hunt, Bring your brews and bows!

1 Like

We will be making an Oort run lets have some fun! Prizes after!

2 Likes

4 Hours until some Oort earning, Creature blasting, Loot gathering fun!

Thanks all for coming everyone. Great Hunt meteors were kind of strange today had a few that would not pop then others with 3 to 5 meteors. Still 400+ Oort i had 430 myself and a few cores to boot. We shut down at 2 hours and had meteors still to hit but i know everyone needs a break.
Congrats to
Sonofadam Emerald Grapple
Ferox Topaz Bow
@Collussus
Special thanks to Itsdave for the stream raid!

3 Likes

Good Hunt today, had fun. Thanks again!

2 Likes

4 Hours until we chase down some OOrt!

1 Like

Do you have an exact time?

Thanks for everyone that came.
N fluence got the Emerald grapple
Curiousrain won the diamond slingbow
Got some cores and about 380 oort this week

2 Likes

My apologies for missing it!