Switching Servers After Initial Setup?

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way that I could switch the server I was on in game? I miss clicked while Alt-Tabing back into game while on the select a server screen and someone selected a server other than the one I wanted to be on. now I’m stuck in one separate from the people I was trying to meet up with. If there isn’t a way, other than progressing through the game to unlock the teleportation stuff, I completely understand, I was just wondering if I could get a do-over for the server select.

1 Like

No, look here.

Alright, well, thanks for the timely response anyway!

Which server are you on and where are you trying to get to? You might be able to tag along with some others when they do a warp!

1 Like

Best bet is to find someone willing to help you travel to the other worlds. This is the whole purpose of the game - worth together!

At the moment we don’t have an option to delete you character and create a new one. This should change at some point in the future, so if you do make the mistake of starting on the wrong world you should simply delete and try again.

However, if you are tied to the character and don’t want to delete them then the community or trade sector should be able to help you around the world for a small fee. :wink:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve got locations for all 4 of the servers, so as soon as we can verify which server you’re on @alexanderyou thinks it’s the EU Central server, we can come get you and bring you over… Just need to coordinate a time!

This ‘issue’ has been solved by the community, The community managed to get to @That-Guy-Martin and reunite him with his friend @alexanderyou , over from EU Central to US East :smiley:

7 Likes