T7 hammer? 25,000c?

fiddling in creative centraforge.

lvl 9 damage + day/night quirk on diamond hammer = 1 shot t7 rocks
lvl 7 durability = 3400 durability
3x3
base 15 speed + 10 best of health quirk + 40 skill = 65 x 2 for mega fast brew = 130 speed

25k costed hammer

more like 10-14k its not a lucent

2 Likes

Prices gone up? 2 months ago i was doing t7 (with str pot) and no quirks/defects with 110 speed for 9-10k

ill pay 10-14k for max speed, t7 with str brew, quirkless, never buying tools with quirks, can only buy tool with -crit

no tool is worth 25k

I use these for T7 (with mega strength brew):

and I used to sell them for 9500.

So I think anything above 15k for your hammer is a bit too much.

2 Likes

I do get it, the quirks make the max speed cap possible and the damage needed for tier 7.

But im not a fan of day/night quirk, then you need always one for day and one for night. So constant switching and i mostly realize slowly that im making two hits to break something instead of one. Then health must be full right? To get the speed. So there must be the perfect condition at all times for that tool to function. Sure hard to forge too, or way too expensive.

25k coins hmmmm. Not sure if its worth that. I would rather buy a classical sapphire tool labeled for tier 7. I would pay roughly like @glr said, people ask for that mostly 12/13k. And two tools equals 4000 durability. So rather do 2 tools for even more durability with roughly same price than one tool and have less durability

1 Like

hmm 25k was probably over estimation,
i was using 15k base * 1.7
old forum info i think,

I guess if i take 12k base then about 60% increase for the dura would math out better?

its the question of being a quirky tool though XD

My 2 hammers combined would have 4.400 dura.

I rather have the speed maxed on Sapphire hammers as that brings it to exactly 120 speed. (max speed)
So all you need is a strength brew to keep mining.

well 15k is doable i guess… a bit less than I was hoping for trying to hit jackpot XD

1 Like

I had the feeling that even the quirks can be used for good, many people would rather leave a quirky tool in the corner and search for one without quirk. People are picky like that. If you use speed brew on t6 hammers for example, a low speed would be already enough and yet people leave those on the stand and grab the one with +40 speed. Or if theres crit chance quirk, doesnt do anything for the usage and still people see only theres a quirk and wont touch it. So you would need to sell such a quirky tool to specific people. Theres always some quirk lovers out there. But the tricky thing is, to find them.

I know right?
The real bad part of the method I was using is trying to sell the lesser ‘successes’, which are expensively made t6 durability quirky tool :frowning:

Thanks for clarification. Was not ingame and couldnt remember exact durability for sapphire. So:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Just try to sell it, see if that works.

You only need 1 to buy it you know…

If it does not sell you can always lower the price.

just for clarification…
if I take your 14k cost on 2200 durability and adjust it to 3700 on dura, itll end at 23545c
its quirky though of course… and is still overestimated on my part XD

by the way, seperate issue but do we know max speed is indeed 120?
Because I have reasons to believe its 150 for slingbows

When I tried stacking above 150 speed on sling, it made my skill lowered to cap at 150 instead

skill 40, blink 45?, forge 50, augment 40? and it made it cap to 150 in the UI. if i recall correctly.

I think @Lorgar knows there his way to look into stuff xD i cant as ps4 player. I can only say, theres no difference between sapphire tool with +50 speed and speed brew usage noticeable. Even if just 45 speed applied, its very hard to feel the difference. Its very very slight. Maybe more visible in the amount you gather within certain time. But in the end people that can look into data with pc know best :heart: i dont want to share incorrect information :slight_smile:

sorry 21k * its 3400 dura not 3700

to be honest i didnt see any noticeable difference that its probably a moot point.
But was curious regardless

I just can add i paid for 45 speed the same as 50 speed. For me its good enough. Im sure the amount i would miss out while gathering wont be a dramatic difference. So i can live with that loss ^^

Max speed is close to 120. This was tested in the past. Link:

From 116 on you are at max speed. With max speed it is important to move / rotate fast enough. Otherwise there will be air hits in between which void some of the additional speed.

150 is the speed stat limit of the game. Likely for technical reasons. Such high speeds have no additional effect anymore. For example 118 speed topaz hammer gets no benefit from speed brews.

1 Like