TABS update: Bounties, Mini-Mall, The All Color Wall, and More

The All Block Shop has been expanding!

BOUNTIES:
Bounties are still up and the top reward has risen drastically!
If you can find Ancient Wood on Kol Huroo and share the location with me you will receive 50,000c!
A few other planets are still missing Ancient Wood locations so feel free to share those as well for smaller bounties.
Ice, Glacier, Tangle, and other block types will be added in future bounties. Keep an eye out on the Bounty wall next to the bulletin board.
bounties
Feel free to check out the All Block Spreadsheet for what colors are missing, we can always work out a reward afterwards.
All Block Spreadsheet

MINI-MALL:
minimall
A new shop stand area for players has been opened and we still have spots available if you’d like to setup shop here. No need to ask, go ahead and beacon and build!

PORTAL HUB:
portals
It is starting to get cramped in the current portal area so I am expanding a new portal room in the heart of the building. If you need a different sized portal just let me know. Portal tokens are ready for the taking, enjoy!

THE ALL COLOR WALL:
allcolorwall

allPortals
The all color wall is also well on its way and I am buying all ‘non-permanent’ blocks (i.e. exo-planets and gleambow event colors) for 150c a piece. For now gleam, stone, wood, and foliage is represented but this wall will be expanded with other block types in the near future. Let me know what you have that I’m missing and we can make a trade.

COLOR PALETTES:
palette
Haven a cool build you’d like to share? How about submitting a color palette for those of us that need a push in the right direction when building? Send me a block and color list and feel free to show me your build and I’ll put in a mini version alongside the other palettes in the shop with a credit of course!

Thanks for all the support and look forward to continued development!

4 Likes

As an update to the all color wall which is filling in quickly, here are the remaining gleam, wood, and stone colors that are still being sought out.

(the numbers are the assigned one in game, not a quantity. Only one of each of these and any of trunk/rock types are fine)

GLEAM:
is done!

WOOD:
28 Silk Orange
158 Bright Blue
214 Vivid Teal
225 Cold Tan
227 Luminous Red
232 Stale Cerulean
242 Strong Viridian

STONE:
4 Dark Cerulean
14 Dark Orange
46 Shadow Turquoise
49 Oxide Azure
50 Oxide Grey
53 Silk Mint
54 Silk Teal
57 Deep Azure
64 Silk Lilac
91 Green
97 Orange
107 Light Yellow
113 Stale Turquoise
117 Rust Violet
120 Stale Lilac
124 Lilac
128 Vivid Lavender
141 Bright Mustard
162 Cool Violet
172 Bright Red
231 Rust Blue

if you have any of these feel free to contact me with an offer, thank you!

If you’d be interested in trades, I know the Fist Guild might be able to facilitate some sort of trade. I know they have a wood in Strong Viridian Wood.

Thanks CorVeritas, I’ve already traded with everything they could part with. It really helped (100+ new colors)! Still looking for further trades if anyone has any other tips or blocks.

No problem! I know they had a few people around last night too looking to trade. The gleambow was nice and fun!