Take my money Wonderstruck!

Sooo any kind of news on sovereign/Creative worlds??

Really want to play but seriously waiting on this update.

@james you have anything you can share???

Please?

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

I’ve heard rumours that it won’t be released until October/November, please tell me that is not true @james!?

4 Likes

Man that would really really really be a joy kill if that is the case.

Yea oct/nov 2021

7 Likes

I guess we need a new poll since we’re past how far the old poll went.

2 Likes

No more polls please :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m curious what the source of that information is. I’ve not heard anything official!

4 Likes

money money2

I shouldn’t be Bratty Paka here - we did just get an exo - but the meme is too fitting. :grin:

And I did resemble Veruca a bit as a kid. Hmm, Willy Wonka as James, other devs as Oompa Loompas. :thinking: Nah, I don’t dare. :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

awww man

bummerman

2 Likes

When I talked on with him on 7/31 I didn’t ask specific date/time but nothing in our conversation made it sound like they were 2-3 months out. Now, taking into the considerations around really giving people the ability to customize and other recent posts on “improved feature sets”, if they were swayed and influenced to give that to us then I could see that pushing us our much father. But, obviously if that is the case then the wait is much more worth it in my view over giving people the best Sovereign they can get.

6 Likes

I heard Oct/Nov 2120

4 Likes

If you’re talking about the poll I did it went to the end of August :smile:

1 Like

yeah but nobody voted for the last week right?

EDIT: no I’m wrong

2 Likes

I feel like the game is depopulating because people are waiting for sovereigns…

4 Likes

I heard soon

2 Likes

6 Likes

I know most recently they have been working on planets transfers, so that expired planets can be picked up financially by other players - we were helping test some issues with that yesterday.

They’re also looking into setting an initial default starting skill set for creative players, so they can hit the ground running. That way players will only need to tailor their skills when they want to do additional, non standard, things.

These sorts of things, to me, seem like they’re towards the end of the development process.
We’ll have to wait and see though, as I also believe they still need to build an interface for renting worlds (whether that ends up being in game or via the website is unknown as yet).

12 Likes

I’m struggling to play because why build if I’m going to start on a new planet soon

I also keep missing like every hunt :expressionless:

4 Likes

I am in the same situation. I don’t want to really build anything because it will all just be moved eventually.

2 Likes