Talk about your boundless dreams here!

It could just include boundless dreams. for example: I once had one placed in NMS. I reached the center of the galaxy and unlocked recipes for Lucent hammers. More specifically: Blink hammers.

2 Likes

I once dreamt my Boundless “goals” were realistic and meant something significant… :thinking:

I awoke and I could finally grind towards the hundreds of thousands of each shadow gleam colour I need and ultimately work towards completing my city. I’ve been waiting a long time and I’m still dreaming about it, albeit hopelessly…

IMG_0703

5 Likes

I had a dream that the beacon system got messed up and everyone’s build got unfueled and we have planet wars going on, and many quited. and after all we could see is tumbleweeds

This was a dream but sounds like a nightmare!

3 Likes

I dream of somehow gaining lots and lots of levels magically so I can get the hundreds of plots I need for a project I really really want to do. Like, already graphed out and everything.

3 Likes

Literal dream
One time I dreamt I was chasing cuttletrunks lol Another time I dreamt I was mining

Things I “Dream” about

I dream of building massively, with all the block colors I could ever need (and maybe flying or scaffolding). I want to build huge beautiful buildings/things, but I need to get a lot more plots…lol

I also dream of hue planets. Permanent or Temporary/Exo planets with only white, grays, black on them. (My favorite gleam color is ashen gray)

5 Likes

Literal dream: I’ve had quite a few about building and about collecting glowshrooms

Figurative dream: new mobs

4 Likes

I dreamt about an exo world over Christmas from lack of play time haha, but it was actually me going there in the dream.

I also quite often grapple in my dreams, this used to happen when I played Just Cause too, but it’s not game related. Just out in the real world grappling over walls and such

4 Likes

I’ve also had NMS/Boundless crossover dreams. :slight_smile: Mentioned this in an older thread, but I get a lot of very colorful, realistic, sometimes even lucid dreams. Flip side is I get horrible nightmares too. But the game dreams are the coolest. :smiley: I sometimes will realize it is not real but not aware of it being a dream, be like, “Wow, this is a great simulation!” in my dream. Ultimate VR!

My Boundless dreams tend to be a little “normal” though, same with Minecraft - they seem to go on forever, but I’m doing sort of the usual stuff in them. Like the Tetris Effect multiplied to the max. My NMS dreams tend to be a little more weird. And I even get into combat in my game dreams too. :grin:

3 Likes

Same! I need tons of black gleam/glass :sleepy: After you showed me the gray gleam…I need some of that too! lol It looks silver :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I dream of building a themed planet! An Ancient greek world or post-apocalyptic dystopia…

Perfect timed post, the other night I had a dream where I kept hearing that sound the cuttletrunk makes when it dies… Wonder what it means?

I can not retire until my full on massive multi racer ice track is complete. That is my final goal. If anyone would like to help pm me.

1 Like

I dream about the day the famed “exclusivity of color” is just dead, when all 256 colors of every block in the game is easily obtainable and not on any time-limited availability basis.

1 Like

I usually dream about mining restlessly, but did have an interesting one where I built a monorail underground and mined as it went around the track.

1 Like

I often dream about building. They’re usually pretty cool and have literally inspired certain features, though sometimes they feel possible and realistic then I’ll wake up and realize there’s no chance and it can ■■■ me out. Also there’s the occasional stress dream where things just aren’t working out and I feel stuck and drained of creativity…

1 Like

My Dreams are Nightmares I dream that my build is gone or world is claiming it me think I play too much lol

2 Likes

thats cool. I already mentioned this but dreamed of getting to the centre and unlocking the recipe for BLINK HAMMERS.

3 Likes

Had a dream about me finally finishing off a project. And be happy with it.

Damn i woke up. Finishing off the ones i have will take a long long time because halfway ill start remodeling😉
And find something else to do😁

3 Likes

Uh, oh. 256!? Guess I have to redo my colour storage… again.

2 Likes

Part 1 of the dream was that a 256th color was added.
Part 2 of the dream was that they were all available.

2 Likes