Testing 161 - Report issues here

We currently have a known issue where you cannot use the shoulder buttons for changing tabs. As for the second issue, this might be because it’s used for the creep function. Can you double check this?

Thanks, we’ve logged a bug for the first issue.

For the second, for which skill(s) is this occurring for?

It’s in a different location for Mac. It’s the tblz_log.txt file. Locate the file when you get the crash again.

1 Like

What XP bar is that one for?

How many times has this issue occurred? Does changing the graphical options have any effect?

We haven’t been able to reproduce this. Does the game display any messages when you try to do this? For example, did you have any plots left?

Thanks very much for the list.

Regarding the issue of not being able to cook meat, this requires unlocking the necessary skills.

1 Like

I have only been to solumn. Solumn is where I am noticing the lack of tier 1 wildstock.

I have not unlocked creep yet, that might be the issue.

I meant the emotes. From what I remember almost all did, except Mexican wave.

Someone mentioned you stopped leveling up after unlocking 3 skills. I unlocked 3 skills (compass, entity, crafting) and still leveled up.

The xp bar frozen thing occurs on the test version. With the exp bar that pops when you complete an objective. As in not displaying the progress moving when gaining exp.

Got my hands started on making the list of not working objectives. But didn’t get to finish it.

Thank for clarifying. As explained in the release notes, we have added character audio. Other character audio may be added at a later date.

there was no popup messages and yes I did have plots for it :slight_smile:

What location is it occurring at?

Its the main XP bar that doesn’t any progress at all it only pops up when you get xp. Can gain lvl.

can’t place it anywhere same goes for the other planets. Just rechecked and made sure I removed some plots for it but I can still place the campfire within the Beacon but not outside.

:thumbsup: here’s a log for that crash: gist:f4d8fff9eebd4e318b7dd2e092f6a289 · GitHub

It’s consistent; and nope, none of the graphics options in game had any effect on it :frowning:

A third issue - the client freezes when I try to exit; I gave it a few minutes, and then force killed. No log

Oh, ha. Ran it again & got a message on repeat:

INFO <snip>/chunkcache/chunkcachedb.cpp:551 InitializeAndCheckDB: Creating new Chunk Cache
INFO <snip>/chunkcache/chunkcachedb.cpp:820 PutEntry: error: failed to purge enough space

(full log)

I think I can guess from that :stuck_out_tongue:

After making some more room on the drive, the game exits cleanly :thumbsup: (but might want to give up after N retries there)

The other two issues still occur after clearing up some space, unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

What action were you carrying out at the time? Was it mining?

We had a look at it and a couple of people have hit it, but we don’t have any meaningful steps to reproduce this issue every time. If you can provide more information on what you were doing before you had the problem, that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks, a bug has been logged regarding the client crash for the World Builder.

We haven’t been able to reproduce this so far. Was this also occurring on the live version?

How much space did you have prior to making some room on the hard drive?