Testing 162 - Report issues here

hmm, i forgot this i spent two SP in “All”

1 Like

Found the Daily Tourist bug! You need find a border of two region and just step into one and back, and again and again.

So I updated to testing yesterday, and today there is apparently some minor update or something. Long story short, I can’t update the game cause steam says the files are locked. help.

here it is reproduced just now; as I mentioned before I don’t lose hp but there are red numbers floating suggesting getting hits or something, although there are green numbers there as well suggesting healing/recovering something; there’s a glitch right to the hp/sp bars as well when this is happening

EDIT: I looked closer while doing it again and I have noticed the health bar goes down and back up to full in a split second, so the numbers are showing damage taken and then healing right after.

ok, just re-installed and fixed

1 Like

[quote=“vdragon, post:73, topic:7336”][quote=“Nibuls, post:42, topic:7336”]
And here is the weird thing. Icon on compass show me that here is my beacon or campfire but nothing here i checked all the way down
[/quote]
Do you remember if you placed a beacon in this location previously? It sounds like there are beacons that show up as orange on the Compass that actually belong to other players.
[/quote]

No, I did not set a campfire here. I again went here, and I think the icon on the compass is set exactly at 0,0,0 … no doubt
And you can see i use 3 of 9 plots, but i set one beacon in PG with two plots and no one more (maybe i’m wrong but i check later).

[quote=“vdragon, post:73, topic:7336”][quote=“Nibuls, post:42, topic:7336”]
claimed plots stay there after you remove campfire
[/quote]
We haven’t been able to reproduce this. Did the number of plots in your Inventory menu remain the same?
[/quote]
About stucked plots. When I first started playing on the test, I went to the city (PG) and along the way I set two camps and third already in the city. I do not remember exactly, but I’m sure that two of them were stuck after removing the campfire block. And yes, the plots in inventory were stay claimed after removing the campfire blocks.

Not sure if this is part of 162 or 161 but shouldn’t this be both with stone hammer? I already did objective before this one to mine 40 rocks with the wooden one.

1 Like

The Coin quests Daily spender and weekly buyer dont work :frowning:

@SilberB @Nibuls @Spoygg @NexiBit thanks for reporting more information of objectives not working, we’ve added these to our bug database.

1 Like

We’re still unable to reproduce the issue with the HP bar behaving erratically, but those videos helpfully show the issue in action, so thanks for those.

Edit: @boundmore thanks also for your description as well.

@UmbraVictus If there’s an update of any sort (whether it’s a minor or major update), trying logging out and logging back into Steam next time to see if the issue crops up again.

I have literally been walking for 40 minutes and I couldn’t discover a location so I can start building my house, am I missing something?

If you are trying to find a new region for a goal, all you need is to go in the opposite direction shown under the compass. Like, when you see Southwest of ??? - Solum, then you’ll go to Northeast, it’s a short way to the new region.

Three issues to report :slight_smile:

1. Surface Mining objective didn’t work for me. I could collect rock, but soft coal just does not register as being broken with stone hammer

2. Removing beacon by breaking beacon block doesn’t do anything. Block is removed but it is still listed in beacons and plots are taken (blocks borders are shown in green, inventory UI shows plots taken 2/7). So, I had to actually create remove beacon control and remove plots in that way.

3. Worlds x 0 z 0 is shown in compass as Home location, not sure if this is intentional, I don’t have any campfires nor beacons set up there.

As for the first one: none of the 2 tier miner’s objectives work so you can forget them and focus on other things.

@boundmore Ah thanks :smiley: Tried two times just in case, didn’t work.

i have this home location to, mentioned above. Check amount of your plots in use, i have one locked

@Nibuls It does not lock plot for me. I have only one taken that’s my actual beacon/home.
Check in Beacons UI if you have more than one beacon set up. I had one that I had removed with hammer, but had to use beacon remove control to actually remove it.
Also I have noticed that beacons now take 2 plots instead just one. They are set up vertically one on top of other.

Looking at the screenshot again, could it be possible that you have placed a beacon plot in the same location where the Campfire used to be? Currently, you cannot add plots to a Campfire as shown.

But if you add a Beacon Control block to it, then you can get the green highlight.

Then by removing the blocks, it creates a situation similar to yours.

So if you used the Beacon Plot Remove Tool, you can reclaim those plots. Could you check if that’s the case?