Testing 162 - Report issues here

We haven’t been able to reproduce the issue with the Workbench. How many times has it happened?

How did you remove the beacon? If you just remove the beacon block it won’t affect the plots. You would need to use the Beacon Plot Remove tool on the existing plots to remove them.

We’re making some changes to the Sanctum soon to minimise this.

They work fine now :slight_smile:

The old beacon had 2 plots which I removed before destroying the beacon.
When I checked the beacon after removing the plots it had no fuel anymore… so I guess all plots were removed.

1. Regarding plots left behind. It happened to me too. I was migrating and removed my first beacon. Placed a new one in a new location and noticed I have less in my plot pool. Then I noticed that there’s an icon in the compass showing my old beacon so I went there and found the plot still there. Had to remove it with my plotter.

2. Also noticed that when stamina bar goes down to 0 and I’m using a tool I get damage display (numbers floating in the air, not the notification displayed on the edge of the screen). Weird thing is there were red numbers appearing together with green ones. Were the red ones my supposed hp going down and green ones my stamina recovering?
    Another thing is that I don’t think I took damage actually. Not sure but I think my hp remained the same so it was just a display with no real effect on my hp.
    That happen twice when I was using my totem to break soil blocks.

I think the old plot/beacon removal system was more logical.
Removing the beacon also removed all associated plots.

No, when you I pick the fresh made beacon into a hand slot it should show me which beacon I claim when I place it but it does not :slight_smile:

yes, I found it troubling too - it only starts displaying plots when its fueled; it wasn’t a bit of a problem when you could break your beacon and pick it up, but now it’s not so easy as you lose beacon once broken with a tool so you need to create another one then;
and it’s really an important thing to see how the plots’ borders run when you are placing the beacon

1 Like

MY apologies for the blunt not working report, was late so forgot to actually deliver the usefull information :stuck_out_tongue: so here is a screenshot of the Objective

something weird happened with effect of GHook

Buggy Health bar

https://youtu.be/3iCq6m3P5X8

Bug with 1392HP

https://youtu.be/EEccL3AkcII

with plinth all is ok, but the Daily Spander and Weekly buyer don’t work.

Did you increase your health attributes or all attributes by any chance? In the previous test version I did, and noticed my health limit went up.

hmm, i forgot this i spent two SP in “All”

1 Like

Found the Daily Tourist bug! You need find a border of two region and just step into one and back, and again and again.

So I updated to testing yesterday, and today there is apparently some minor update or something. Long story short, I can’t update the game cause steam says the files are locked. help.

here it is reproduced just now; as I mentioned before I don’t lose hp but there are red numbers floating suggesting getting hits or something, although there are green numbers there as well suggesting healing/recovering something; there’s a glitch right to the hp/sp bars as well when this is happening

EDIT: I looked closer while doing it again and I have noticed the health bar goes down and back up to full in a split second, so the numbers are showing damage taken and then healing right after.

ok, just re-installed and fixed

1 Like

[quote=“vdragon, post:73, topic:7336”][quote=“Nibuls, post:42, topic:7336”]
And here is the weird thing. Icon on compass show me that here is my beacon or campfire but nothing here i checked all the way down
[/quote]
Do you remember if you placed a beacon in this location previously? It sounds like there are beacons that show up as orange on the Compass that actually belong to other players.
[/quote]

No, I did not set a campfire here. I again went here, and I think the icon on the compass is set exactly at 0,0,0 … no doubt
And you can see i use 3 of 9 plots, but i set one beacon in PG with two plots and no one more (maybe i’m wrong but i check later).

[quote=“vdragon, post:73, topic:7336”][quote=“Nibuls, post:42, topic:7336”]
claimed plots stay there after you remove campfire
[/quote]
We haven’t been able to reproduce this. Did the number of plots in your Inventory menu remain the same?
[/quote]
About stucked plots. When I first started playing on the test, I went to the city (PG) and along the way I set two camps and third already in the city. I do not remember exactly, but I’m sure that two of them were stuck after removing the campfire block. And yes, the plots in inventory were stay claimed after removing the campfire blocks.

Not sure if this is part of 162 or 161 but shouldn’t this be both with stone hammer? I already did objective before this one to mine 40 rocks with the wooden one.

1 Like

The Coin quests Daily spender and weekly buyer dont work :frowning: