Testing 162 - Report issues here

Is it still happening?

Solum -209, 65, -606

The Buying Plinth

Thanks, weā€™ve added this to our bug database.

We havenā€™t been able to reproduce the issue as shown in the video. Was it happening on any crafting table and does the issue still occur when you place the item into a different crafting table slot?

It might be that you havenā€™t installed it.

When you switch to the testing version make sure the game isnā€™t already running and you might need to restart steam. The game should download an update for testing and it will be shown in your steam library as Boundless [Testing].

1 Like

Itā€™s Gatherer tier 1 objective called Crop Harvesting.
It could be completed by collecting flowers in 161 but now it doesnā€™t respond to anything.

It happens on any crafting table and machine, but only when a body part off a character is on the slot.

Had no chat window open.

It happend when I moved all my stuff to a new beacon. I picked everything up en removed the old beacon. When putting things back I discovered the Workbench was stuck.

@Nibuls and @NexiBit weā€™ve pushed a hotfix onto the Testing version regarding the plinth crashes, so give that a try.

Edit: @Dulki give this a try too.

Iā€™ll do it later when iā€™m home :slight_smile:
Could you try bring a hotfix for the xp rate per lvl needed? I played so much on test server still lvl 8
I think until lvl 20 half the xp is already enough to gather especially because Else we cant find bugs in the higher lvl skills

Thanks for reporting this, we have logged a bug.

If I understand what youā€™re saying here, with 0 SP youā€™re losing HP after using a tool? We havenā€™t been able to reproduce this.

We havenā€™t been able to reproduce this one either. How many times have you seen this happen?

While placing a Beacon the Plot IT claims isnt shown to me, the Campfire does it :slight_smile:

We havenā€™t been able to reproduce this. Did the number of plots in your Inventory menu remain the same?

Do you remember if you placed a beacon in this location previously? It sounds like there are beacons that show up as orange on the Compass that actually belong to other players.

As for the list of objectives not working, weā€™ve added them to our bug database to look at.

Thanks for the information, we have added it to our bug database. As a workaround in the meantime, have you seen this topic for getting portals to face certain directions?

Thanks for reporting, we have logged a bug.

Unfortunately, we canā€™t really do hotfixs for things like this. The rate of earning XP to increase levels is still subject to balancing. One for @luke-turbulenz to look at.

What was the issue with the old beacon?

Did you add any fuel items to it?

Nothing really.
I just didnā€™t liked itā€™s location :slight_smile:

Oh and another thing.
After removing the beacon I did not get all the plots back.
The new (and only) beacon uses 4 plots and the info screen says I used a total of 5 plots.