Testing 162 - Report issues here

Grind is okay… as endgame.
I know it’s alpha now and the whole progressing is not set in stone but it was indeed hard to test.
Did play quite some hours this weekend and only got to unlock the first 6 skills.

claimed plots stay there after you remove campfire

And here is the weird thing. Icon on compass show me that here is my beacon or campfire but nothing here i checked all the way down

These tasks don't work, work halfway, or simply not taken, Metalic Picker i can't check because i haven't a copper tools, sry

I’m stuck at retrieving player world

Yeah, I think lvl system atm is ways to difficult. You wont reach lvl 20-30 in like 3-4 days of long playing. :frowning:
I’m lvl 8 after 2 days playing about 6-7 hours a day…
yet i did 2 daylies and got 3,1k XP and guess what, this was not 1/3 of my xp bar at lvl 8!
this is waaaaay to unsmooth especially on the early lvls!
Until some point like between lvl 20-30 you should get XP a lot faster than we get now like 4-5 times more xp or “less xp needed per lvl” while xp gain is still the same.

This feels like heavy grinding on test server :frowning:
grinding hard for quest, which give low xp and are even daily or weekly with really high amounts of gathering resources when you have a stone/wood tool until lvl 14/15… i mean even my totem is better than wood and stone tools atm

I dont feel like playing on test server anymore because you get 0 progression for all the effor of playing.
I can’t do what i want in this game at the moment it feels more like bounded to the quest objectives than actually doing what I want to do in the game. Remember you renamed the game into “boundless” not into “grounded” :v:

1 Like

I agree that the gameplay has become somehow stuttering with the current system of progression based on objectives. A lot of freedom we’ve been enjoying while playing the live version is now gone. At the moment the “wants” are in constant war with “shoulds” and a lot of spontaneous pleasure is taken away with that.

I have a larger post on the subject in mind but need to find a free moment and kinda write it down for myself first so it’s presented in an organized way rather than a flow of thoughts like right now :stuck_out_tongue: I shall end that olanned post with a few suggestions I have already put down on paper.

1 Like

Were you trying to buy something from any plinth, or was it a particular plinth? What items were you trying to buy and what’s the quantity?

have the same problem here with every buying plinth i saw. Wanted to buy some copper / iron hammers and meat tried to get 1 at the time, tried to get a specific amount and even the whole stack, game shut down all time. Was a buying plinth owned by someone inside his house, couldnt remember the player name :slight_smile:

In Pixelgate, there is not much of plinth’s in active state, but i try some of them and different items. I try 1 and the stack(99) and i think 30. What item? - I just remember last Ancient Tech Component for 300c

This is on the live version of the game, not the test branch.

Before we had a portal opened facing the right way. Time passed and it closed, without doing any changes but adding more oort shards, we opened it and it was facing the oposite direction.

@Havok40k and myself were there to see it happen.

1 Like

Every time I try to play the test version I’m put in the same spot as live version and I don’t see any difference.

did you play previously, on the test version, for PAX East?

No this was my first attempt to play on the test version

Thanks to everyone who reported bugs from the Testing version over the past few days. We’ll take a look at them and will comment on any that require more information.

1 Like

Can you provide the coordinates and world so that we can take a look at it?

For the Workbench issue, can you remember what you were doing on this occasion? Did you bring up Chat by any chance?

@luke-turbulenz can address the rest of your issues regarding objectives.

What did you mean by trading stands? Did you mean the trading menus when you’re trading with another player or something else?

What’s the name of the specific objective?

Thanks for the screenshot and information, a bug has been logged.

It’s not technically a bug, as it’s expected that some tools are stronger than others.