Testing 162 - Report issues here

There is an objective with no name and it doesn’t work. It asks to place soil, rocks and vegetation blocks in player’s beacon (20 of each).

the one on top of the list

1 Like

I’d like to make a suggestion about consumer issues,

Wouldn’t it be better to make a public trello board for us to contribute to, that way we can also see what issues already exist as not to duplicate issues. It’l optimize things for everyone, and it feels more pleasant than wall to walk text.

Here is an example of what I use when testing Boundless: https://trello.com/b/JyjYskb0/steam-build-1769779

Thanks

2 Likes

That is a really neat idea, you can actually see it update in real time too

Yup, it’s no where close to being JIRA but it’s transparent enough for everyone who wants to invest there time into Boundless. I would suggest enforcing a bug writing style, i personally add Steps to reproduces to cards as comments also

missed this one :open_mouth:

the buttons are there but you won’t bulk and mass craft until you learn needed skills

ideally you would want them buttons to be inactive until you learn required skills, but it is what it is at the moment

2 Likes
  • Objective “Tinder Craft” does not work.
  • Objective “Surface Mining” Soft Coal mined with a Stone Hammer does not work.
  • Objective “Excavate to Accumulate” Copper Ore mined with a Stone Hammer does not work.
    And 100 Gravel mined with a Stone Hammer… that’s torture :joy:.

Needs to be more info by Objectives, for example “Increase your Beacon Prestige”. How?
Some Objectives which holds 2 or more requirements only show 1 on the main screen.

2 Likes

When it comes to objectives having more than one requirement, one of the requirements will disapear if you have 2 objectives activated, and for the miner side of things, no Tier 2 miner objectives work

reported already by someone - apparently you can mine gravel and rocks with any tools (I checked gravel myself and it was counting when mined with totem), while copper count doesnt work at all

anyway - as @SilberB helpfully announced, none of the 2nd tier objectives for a miner work properly and therefore thay cannot be completed at the moment

you can jump out of the sanctum :boundless:

Here is how I got out

3 Likes

:loudspeaker: you actually can make two-four hits with the gem tools and finish it with wood or stone tools. It’s much easier than make a blocks slaughtering :rage:, about half hour for each one.

I would still think it’s good to mention which parts of the Objective are bugged?

1 Like

@james:

How often is beacon prestige updated? Is it live or every hour or even less frequent?
And how is a prestige increase objective reading that information? I mean how quick beacon prestige increase is recognized by an objective?

I’m asking cause I have one objective on now that is completed upon reaching prestige 500 and I can’t say if it’s bugged if I don’t know when the count should update.

At the moment objective count stands at initial 0/500 and my beacon prestige is 100+ and around 300 with bonuses (was slightly less when I activated the objective).
Which leads me to another question - is the objective checking base or modified prestige?

:oort:The flowers disappear when a torch is put on it.

:oort:If you drag a item into something like a crafting table and your character’s body is at the spot you place it in you will drop the item

If i try buy anything, the game crashes every time

reconect give tis error:

When you try type name of the beacon and prass ESC button you get “?”:

when you have 0 SP and you do something that spent a SP you got a loose the HP and renew them and have a buggy helthbar

and if you use the Healing Brew you can get a more then 1200HP i got 1392

1 Like

it’s hard to testing main features, because the levelling is to slow. maybe on the next iteration you are set some exp-multiplier (x10) ?!

nope, just gotta DO THE GRIND

i prefer less grinding

but… the grind

1 Like

amm nope, the grind is dont work … completely
or i’m doing something wrong? On live server appear exp bar on test server nothing.:confused: