Testing 163 - Report issues here

Thanks for the report, we have logged a bug.

Concerning stubborn carcass: it must disappear fairly fast when not in view; I moved away for a while (less than a minute) and came back to discover it’s not there anymore

Thanks for the update, we have reproduced it here, so we’ll log a bug.

We can’t reproduce the issue of roadrunners running away, if that’s the creatures you’re referring to?

Thanks for reporting this, we have logged a bug.

The new GUI should hopefully eliminate this issue.

Do you have coordinates for this location?

As with Storage blocks above, the new GUI should have a different layout which should hopefully remove this issue.

Is it the same issue reported by @onebitknightly here?

Does this also happen when you have yet to complete all requirements for any objective?

We’re still working on Skills, so these ones are not ready yet.

Presumably you’re referring to the lack of tooltips here. The new GUI should hopefully fix the issue.

We can’t reproduce this one, pressing the K key exits the menu as expected. Is it happening all the time?

That’s a very unusual bug, but we’re able to reproduce this one, so we will log it in our database.

@luke-turbulenz can give you more information on this, but the eventual plan will be to give more rewards once you hit level 50. This is not available on the current Testing version.

Unfortunately, you won’t be able to throw oversized shurikens any time soon, but we do have a few plinth issues, so we’ll add this information to our database.

Does it look like the first screenshot in the link here?

That’s correct. The post max level option hasn’t been added yet.

We’re aiming to complete the whole system (Objectives, Feats, Contracts and Actions over the next few weeks. Then spend time on balancing the whole thing.

2 Likes

Someone else reported this before, but we were not able to reproduce it at the time.

What kind of damage are they inflicting compared to other tiers of wildstock and various other creatures in addition to spitters?

Thanks for the information and video, we have added them to our database.

Are you getting the number from the top left of the screen? It doesn’t look like you’re on the current Testing version. It should show this:

We still need to implement some UI feedback to indicate what happens when you are fatigued.

Got a shot from it.

http://roger64.se/2017-05-20%2002-04-33.mp4

It seems to be a bug related to the ammo and not the plinth, they stick out of storage blocks too.

The very place. I’ve searching for “how to get Steam to update games” and “how to restart Steam completely” and a number of other things; none of the techniques worked. I can reboot my system but I’m pretty sure Steam doesn’t have anything memory-resident right now. It doesn’t warn me about shutting the Steam client down during an update. I’m not sure what my next step should be. Deleting and reloading the game is a possibility, but I’m not sure what the side-effects of that would be.

@vdragon - the issue with @brook-monroe has been sorted now! :slight_smile:

yes i tried two times and after each one i need to alt+tab and push the red close button :confused: in inventory it works too.

Bug with portals. I set portals from the Solum to the Vulpto and forgot to fill Vulpto beacon. This beacon stoped and some one set his own beacon, but he not cover all the portal.

On the next day i see that my portal closed, i think it’s because of renewing of the world on Vulpto.

Now there is empty space, but i have portal token and if i try to open portal from the Solum the game is CRASH.