Testing 163 - Report issues here

This hasn’t been added yet. More time needed.

1 Like

"Finding Gleam" you can end it by placing 3 gleam block on the ground and mine it.

Not sure that, despite two restarts of Steam, that I have the correct client. The client reports game version 62b289d6. Is that what I should be seeing?

I got hit by a spitter. I killed him of course, but all that happened when I was mining/building and my stamina was at 0, meaning I’ve been hit by a known bug when using tools with 0 SP makes your HP/SP bars display basic values (1200/600) instead of the current ones (it should be 3000+/2000+ in my case). This bug makes you get hits (instantly healed) and causes a visual glitch, but that’s irrelevant here.

What is relevant is that the 0 SP bug together with spitter attack and maybe something else I haven’t noticed, caused total reversal of my character progression, meaning that it started behaving like one with no skills. I can’t sprint, my jump is only 1m, my placing blocks range dropped and so on.

EDIT: Oh, after the glitch stopped and I had no numbers and weird things obscuring the view, I have noticed this purple icon above my HP bar. Am I under some kind of effect I don’t know about?

1 Like

When in that state I took a fall from where my beacon is, that would normally take over 500 of my HP. Here what happened now:

EDIT: since then the effect disappeared and my bars show my normal HP and SP and I can perform all actions like higher jumping, sprinting etc.; so it looks like low stamina effects are implemented to a degree, but the 0 impact damage is weird; as is the fact my HP/SP bars show 1200/600 instead of my real values

1 Like

look at this post

Testing 163 - Report issues here.

1 Like

Yes I read it before but I didn’t remember all details. The whole thing with SP and various weird effects around it are known to me. That’s why I jumped off the rock. Wanted HP and SP to come back to normal count. But to my surprise I took no damage and all negative effects remained. I restarted the game and nothing.

It eventually came back to normal after a few minutes on its own.

I sure here below all aswers for you:

1 Like

This is theory, however in 162 there was no implemented effects of fatigue or at least they didnt work (We could run forever and mine forever, only getting glitched bars and damage with instant healing).

Now they seem to be turned on but are bugged. That was the point of all posts about it. :wink:

It doesn’t seem to be there any more (although it has been 3 days since the post). How much Oort Stone did you get out of it?

When Testing is promoted to the Live version you can check this again to see if it’s okay. It might have been fixed at some point.

2 as far as I remember.
Lol, I’ve just seen you flying around my settlement and playing away with roadrunner’s carcass :joy:

It actually happened again a bit farther away from my settlement, yesterday I think. I was busy doing things though and didn’t want to repeat myself too much.

just reproduced that issue with wildstock - tried a few times pushing them and killing on chiseled blocks (as that’s what I feel is an issue) and eventually one of them didn’t disappear after spitting out a piece of meat

here - after meat drop, and after I collected it and hit the body several times

EDIT: they must disappear fairly fast; I moved away for a while (less than a minute) and came back to discover it’s not there anymore

Thanks for the report, we have logged a bug.

Concerning stubborn carcass: it must disappear fairly fast when not in view; I moved away for a while (less than a minute) and came back to discover it’s not there anymore

Thanks for the update, we have reproduced it here, so we’ll log a bug.

We can’t reproduce the issue of roadrunners running away, if that’s the creatures you’re referring to?

Thanks for reporting this, we have logged a bug.

The new GUI should hopefully eliminate this issue.

Do you have coordinates for this location?

As with Storage blocks above, the new GUI should have a different layout which should hopefully remove this issue.

Is it the same issue reported by @onebitknightly here?

Does this also happen when you have yet to complete all requirements for any objective?

We’re still working on Skills, so these ones are not ready yet.

Presumably you’re referring to the lack of tooltips here. The new GUI should hopefully fix the issue.

We can’t reproduce this one, pressing the K key exits the menu as expected. Is it happening all the time?

That’s a very unusual bug, but we’re able to reproduce this one, so we will log it in our database.