Testing 163 - Report issues here

it’s not a bug, i think, but you can jump to the sky using all abilities, if i can say so :sweat_smile: , especially “climb”

5 Likes

it happened one time and on the next day it disappear and i can’t repeat it.

Strange crafting times, silver alloy takes 10 more time then gold alloy.

1 Like

the build you climbed has 3 block high “steps” and you can jump up to 3 blocks with top jump skill; so, that’s doable even without air jump skill;

what I find unbalanced is how little damage you took from falling :open_mouth:

I’m not sure, but it was just “Wildstock hits okkelinor for 100 damage”.
I meet this gay for three times:

I sure it depend on dropping position. Try different corners of slot because I successfully drop item to right half in Table (and in Beacon Block too).

How many times has it happened? Email the crash dump to us so that we can take a look at it.

Thanks for the video, we’ll add this information to our database.

Do you happen to have a screenshot for the storage issue as well?

So after the new update to test i logged in to check it out, and by the looks of it every skill that had a increase in f.ex hammer mastery, vitality etc that was learned before the update is now a -10 decrease instead of +10 increase

and to show its just the learned skills:

(it does not actually decrease the stat itself, its just the text saying so)

Just to add to @boundmore’s point, did it look like you fell onto leaf blocks without taking any damage?

2 crafter quests that does not work

Edit:
Beacon prestige still bugged

Could it be that you were bulk crafting 10 Silver Alloys and only 1 Gold Alloy?

Yes it could, stupid of me…sorry for that.

Thanks for the reply, your feedback has been noted.

1 Like

Of course, it’s a leaf blocks. I specially placed them there to avoid using GHook for a landing. Don’t you you know that you can jump on leaf blocks from any height without harming yourself? Although you can see that landing even on foliage with a very high altitude causes a little damage.

This isn’t a bug, it’s showing that you can use unlearn points to unlearn the skills you have, which would then reduce whatever stat by 10.

1 Like

From chatting to @luke-turbulenz the text should change slightly depending on whether you learn or unlearn specific skills, but we are looking to amend the text descriptions for the skills themselves.

Edit: What @Clexarews said.

2 Likes

With the top jump skill you can jump on 8 blocks.When the climb skill is triggered, on the edge, you are automatically thrown up on 5 blocks hight and if you close enough to another edge you can trigger climb skill again holding the spacebar, and so on.
I think that in the future we need larger houses, because i faced a problem - it’s very difficult to jump into the doorway at the height of one block if there is no stair.

Yea was just unsure becayse the skill prior to it ( the one i cant unlearn says the same, which is alittle misleading)

I think the thought there is that you should unlearn them in the opposite order you learned them in. Like you learn Power I, Power II, Power III but unlearn them in the order of Power III, Power II, Power I since the lesser levels are requirements for the higher ones. If you lose the earlier requirements, have access to the later levels wouldn’t make sense.

1 Like