Testing 163 - Report issues here

Ah yes.

Well I found it better to create new posts rather than edit. It happened to me that my edit on previous post has been missed. New posts are easier to catch by devs (or anyone).

Thanks to everyone who reported issues. We will take a look at them and will reply if we need more information.

1 Like

One of the crafting tables have a very long crafting time.
I had 3 tables mass crafting 1 type of tool each. I arrived to collect with 1-2 minutes left of crafting in all of them. The one in the screenshot went all bug and shows some 130 years of crafting time left. The other two finished their tasks.

It might be caused by my HUD aimed at the table when the task timer expired (I didnt see the exact moment because I left for a couple of minutes).

Location on the scrrenshot below.

20 minutes on doing other things and it somehow fixed itself. I have just found the table displaying no time and 10 hammers waiting for me to collect.

Are you mass crafting 10 Stone Hammers on each Crafting Table? Is it still displaying the long crafting time?

This is the XP bar appearing on the top right, correct? Is it not appearing for some or for all objectives?

Thanks for the information, we have added this to the bug database. As a workaround, if you change the option when the game is not in fullscreen mode, functionality with keyboard and mouse will not be disabled.

It happened again with a different objective and again the same situation so Iā€™m guessing its not an objective issue but circumstances.
It seems that it happens when Iā€™m interacting with a device (crafting table/workbench) when an objective is completed.

When interaction window is open there will be no message about completing the objective until I finish interacting. What happens then is: 1. I get the message in the middle of the screen saying that the objective has been completed, butā€¦ 2. There is no xp bar popping up in the top right corner of the screen.

Were you holding the hammer in the left hand before it lost all durability, to be replaced by the torch?

Hammers in the first, shovels in the second one and axes in the third one. All stone.

And the hammers came up right after a while. It took at least good 5 minutes or so as thatā€™s how long it took for me to post here, hop around, check things, and before I decided to leave it and do something else. I checked 20 minutes later and found the hammers crafted and ready for collection.

So, anything between 5 and 25 minutes is what it took for the bug to disappear. I did go to Sanctum and back right after reporting just to see if it would help. Meant to restart the game later, but there was no need at the end.

Okay, so it sounds like menus appearing the right side of the screen are taking priority over the XP bar. Thanks for the information, weā€™ll add it to the bug database.

Not really, from fullscreen mode game goes into windowed mode after i change cache size. I think itā€™s because of the ā€œCache Resetā€ window appearing. I do not tested this issue in windowed mode.

No, the torch was always in the left hand. The right hand was holding a smart stack of 2 stone hammers. The bug happened as the first hammer in the stack broke. It appeared that the game was trying to :ā€œupdateā€ both hands at once, rather than just the right hand that had been holding the broken hammer. The pic is from the moment after the broken hammer had been replaced by the next one in the stack, thus the full durability

Thanks to everyone who reported which objectives were not working. Weā€™re in the process of fixing. In the meantime, we found that some objectives do not recognise Smart Stacks, so as a temporary workaround, removing items associated with Smart Stacks may complete certain objectives.

We havenā€™t been able to reproduce this. Has it happen more than once?

I turned this Roadrunner into Roadsleeper, I got them Oortstones out of it, and have mercilessly beaten it out (almost as much as Mr. Pseudonym did the poor spitter), but its dead body failed to disappear.
Location on the screen just in case.

Objectives found to be bugged, cannot complete.
BUILDER
ā€¢ Building for the Future

CRAFTER
ā€¢ Cooking items
ā€¢ Smelting Ores

EXPLORER
ā€¢ Warping to a new World

TRADER
ā€¢ The Merchantā€™s Trade

DAILY/WEEKLY
ā€¢ in one instance, Experience did not track visually, but reward was distributed when enough experience was gained with the quest active. Even this appears to be subjective, however, as others reported that the quest did not work at all and never distributed the experience. [quote=ā€œvdragon, post:58, topic:7598ā€]
We havenā€™t been able to reproduce this. Has it happen more than once?
[/quote]

@vdragon I was unable to reproduce in the Testing server. I WAS, however, able to reproduce this in LIve by walking through a normal portal the first time it was ever opened, and also by teleporting to Sanctum with a torch in my hand. Neither of these were able to be reproduced in the Testing version thus far.

Items left on the ground due to full inventory are destroyed if a block is placed on top of them.

Was moving a workbench, items fell out onto the floor, inventory was full.

placed a block where they were expecting them to just be moved to the side or something
items were lost entirely, removed the block to check, cleared space in inventory to see if the visual had just disappeared, nope. Items just destroyed :<

It happens with natural blocks right after breaking them too.

When I build something I often work with 2 tools simultaneously. I break natural blocks that I donā€™t want (using one hand) and replace it with whatever I want (using the other hand). The broken block might get destroyed, although it happens more often than not that it is moved to adjacent block of free space.

One needs to be careful with that.

1 Like

for me its dont work at all :confused:

1 Like