Testing 163 - Report issues here

Do you happen to have a screenshot for the storage issue as well?

So after the new update to test i logged in to check it out, and by the looks of it every skill that had a increase in f.ex hammer mastery, vitality etc that was learned before the update is now a -10 decrease instead of +10 increase

and to show its just the learned skills:

(it does not actually decrease the stat itself, its just the text saying so)

Just to add to @boundmore’s point, did it look like you fell onto leaf blocks without taking any damage?

2 crafter quests that does not work

Edit:
Beacon prestige still bugged

Could it be that you were bulk crafting 10 Silver Alloys and only 1 Gold Alloy?

Yes it could, stupid of me…sorry for that.

Thanks for the reply, your feedback has been noted.

1 Like

Of course, it’s a leaf blocks. I specially placed them there to avoid using GHook for a landing. Don’t you you know that you can jump on leaf blocks from any height without harming yourself? Although you can see that landing even on foliage with a very high altitude causes a little damage.

This isn’t a bug, it’s showing that you can use unlearn points to unlearn the skills you have, which would then reduce whatever stat by 10.

1 Like

From chatting to @luke-turbulenz the text should change slightly depending on whether you learn or unlearn specific skills, but we are looking to amend the text descriptions for the skills themselves.

Edit: What @Clexarews said.

2 Likes

With the top jump skill you can jump on 8 blocks.When the climb skill is triggered, on the edge, you are automatically thrown up on 5 blocks hight and if you close enough to another edge you can trigger climb skill again holding the spacebar, and so on.
I think that in the future we need larger houses, because i faced a problem - it’s very difficult to jump into the doorway at the height of one block if there is no stair.

Yea was just unsure becayse the skill prior to it ( the one i cant unlearn says the same, which is alittle misleading)

I think the thought there is that you should unlearn them in the opposite order you learned them in. Like you learn Power I, Power II, Power III but unlearn them in the order of Power III, Power II, Power I since the lesser levels are requirements for the higher ones. If you lose the earlier requirements, have access to the later levels wouldn’t make sense.

1 Like

i know that, what i ment was that it’s just a bit misleading that the prior skill actually tells you -10 also, while the reality is you cant unlearn it if you know what i mean

1 Like

I found it difficult to jump into 2 block high holes while mining sometime. :joy:

To add to @Okkelinor’s post about aggressive wildstock.

I can confirm the ones that have orange pattern attack even if I don’t do anything (often when I read forum and leave my character simply standing I eventually hear the sounds of them headbutting me). They get agitated very easily. They do deal 100 damage indeed.

The ones with no pattern in contrast are so benign that I can kill them with a totem without any reaction on their side. And it’s four hits with a totem.

Spitters are slightly less aggressive but I find it ok. They still find me in closed spaces and attack. It’s when I explore and walk towards a standing one when their reaction seem to be delayed a bit.

Roadrunner suffer from the benign wildstock sickness. They don’t run away even when they get the first hit and you don’t have to crouch to get close with a slingbow. I haven’t tried melee attack on them after the last update though. I killed around 10 of them around my settlement so far and only one started running away after getting hit.

I’d like to reset my progress. Is there a way to do that in this testing build?

here are the ammo in some storage blocks

1 Like

the only time reset happens is when there is a wipe; on testing version it happens every now and again; live might have some kind of a wipe when progression system is moved there;

there will be a possibility of having a few characters but its gonna be a while before we see it in game