Testing 163 - Report issues here

@Nibuls, thanks for the log file, but if a crash dump was generated around that time, email that to us as it will be very helpful.

Thanks for the screenshot, weā€™ve included it in our bug database.

The first roadrunners I saw did kind of stand there and take it a bit, but they ran off at every opportunity yesterday.

Iā€™m getting mighty tired of being ambushed by goorts. (Iā€™m not using the ā€˜wā€™ word. Itā€™s justā€¦bland.) Iā€™m going to have to set up some sort of trap around my holdings to keep everything out nowā€“not just spitters.

any ore i put into a furnace shows as copper have tried iron and silver all just gives me copper am i doing something wrong?

It works like that at the moment. Just take whatever ore it shows out until it displays the one you want.

Is a new update being implemented? The last time connection got so bad on testing was last Thursday and there was a download ready after the game threw me out with connection error.

Objectives using a tool as part of the objective do not consider a tool in a smart stack for the objective.

1 Like

Objective Smelting Ores - Does not complete upon smelting iron or copper ores.

Must be removed from the smart stack to progress the objective.

I had another case of crazy crafting time lately - unlike that one time with crafting table and stone tools I wasnā€™t near when it happened. I picked my craft, saw the time is shown properly, and left. I came back after crafting time had expired.

Machine: refinery. Craft: refined copper.

Silly question incomingā€¦ is the machine at 100% wear?

If you were crafting multiples (not mass or bulk) it could have reached 100% wear before the queue was complete.

3 Likes

its ok @Stretchious, I forgive you :joy:

1 Like

ā€œBuilding For The Futureā€ quest cannot be deactivated after youā€™ve completed the first objective: ā€œBlocks placed inside your Beacon (25/25)ā€ Button responds but does not deactivate the objective.

Odd ā€¦ Iā€™ve managed to deactivate the ā€œBuilding For The Futureā€ objective successfully a couple of times after completing the first part of the objective, but canā€™t seem to build up any prestige.

On the Rage and Focus skill group, the top-right corner items are set behind the connecting linesā€¦

I had that issue with one of the objectives that I couldnā€™t deactivate it. It fixed itself after a while though (to my relief as I had all my objective slots taken and needed one free).

1 Like

Hmmm. Might be a specific bug. I canā€™t complete the beacon prestige objective either.

yes, its a known bug - if you find time to skip through this thread from start you will find quite a list of not working objectives; it might save you trouble of trying them out then and youā€™ll be able to focus on the ones that havenā€™t been reported as faulty

the one time I couldnā€™t deactivate an objective, it was one of the bugged ones (just cant remember which one, but I reported it so its either here or in 162 issues)

I think in this thread itā€™s always worth mentioning any and all bugs people have, even if someone else has had them alreadyā€¦ someone else testing a known bug may try different things and be able to provide additional pertinent information in relation to it. It also rules it out being a bug affecting a single user on a single machine spec.

The more information, the better :wink:

1 Like

it appear not only when level up reached but also when opening the Profile window, Inventory window, etc.

Near the portal, items in the hands are partially cutoff.

Loss of HP and SP when passing through portals installed by players.

in the end youā€™ve got 1200HP and 600SP

I had problems with deactivating the objective ā€œBeacon Prestige Tiersā€.
It kept getting activated again when trying to deactivate.

Iā€™ve been trying for a few days and today I got it to deactivate.