Testing 163 - Report issues here

Hey all, to the dev team etc - i just thought you should know this - here is a little video i have experienced of a stamina bug in the testing build on steam this morning.

More details are in the videos description - cheers

Finding Large Fossils description is off:

did not realise about this thread sorry

2 Likes

Was this related to one of the earlier bugs you reported where you were pressing more than one key to open various menus?

No, it appears from time to time. But, i forgot :pensive: to tell you that this GUI elements appear on a few seconds and then disappear.

The (add item to storage part - is bugged) -Test-

I am not sure if this has been said before, but I am having problems with completing some objectives. I do not get any experience gains in the daily and weekly experience objective. I also can not complete many of the crafter objectives.

If i put ores in the furnace and take them, I do not complete ā€œSmelting Oresā€. Same for ā€œCooking Itemsā€. Repairing with the spinner does not complete ā€œCrafting Machine Maintenanceā€.

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I posted in the wrong thread, sorry. Seems like other people also have some issues with objectives in the reporting thread.

No, you are fine.
Some objectives are simply bugged and donā€™t work.
Examples: Building For The Future, Crafting Machine Maintenance, Cooking Items, Smelting Ores, The Merchantā€™s Trade, Daily/Weekly Experience Bonus and probably a few more.

1 Like

As of just now, the skill tree is showing +0% or +0 for all skill categories and levels. My HP and SP have reverted back to their pre-skill-upgrade status, but the game still shows that Iā€™ve bought various skills and attribute changes.

did u have a purple (-ish) icon with a biceps over your HP bar when it happened?
if you donā€™t have it and your HP/SP are basic just jump off somewhere to get damage - it should revert to normal values
if itā€™s there you need to wait until it disappears - its sort of exhaustion status

Might haveā€“but Iā€™ve seen it before without having the symptom. Iā€™ll pop over to the other computer and have a look.
ā€¦
Yes, itā€™s there. I was wondering what that was. I thought perhaps it was an outline of Laguna Seca.

Apropos of nothing: whomever put the word ā€œnutritiousā€ in the description of sap has a better sense of humor than I do.

1 Like

Havenā€™t tried to eat itā€¦ maybe it gives you +100 HP? :joy:

have you encountered that visual glitch and a bug when you go to 0 SP through mining and then you start getting hits and instant healing? (so red and green number float in front of you)

is the update coming now? I have an error saying my client version is different that serverā€™s

EDIT: oh there definitely is; excited :heart_eyes:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Testing 164 - Report issues here