Testing 164 - Report issues here

The light cube part of the explorer objective “swimming to the depths” is not working. Tried doing it while swimming on the surface, while swimming pretty deep, and while on land and the tracker never went above 0/10.

Objectives cannot be abandoned, these are ones I had active since the beginning of the previous patch. Option to abandon missing entirely.

Must be related to this bug. Seems crafting objectives are just having issues in general.

You can’t equip a smart stack for the Core objective “Smart Stack Management”. I’ve tried with tools, weapons, and blocks. It’ll just equip one of the stacks automatically.

You are correct I believe.[quote=“Clexarews, post:17, topic:7798”]
-Crafting Machine Maintenance
-Cooking Items
-Smelting Ores
-Building A Spark Source
-Crafting Warp Ammunition
-Connecting Machines To A Spark Core
[/quote]

are all objectives that were reported to have been bugged in the previous patch as well [quote=“Arkefyre, post:60, topic:7598”]
Objectives found to be bugged, cannot complete.
BUILDER
• Building for the Future

CRAFTER
• Cooking items
• Smelting Ores

EXPLORER
• Warping to a new World

TRADER
• The Merchant’s Trade

DAILY/WEEKLY
• in one instance, Experience did not track visually, but reward was distributed when enough experience was gained with the quest active. Even this appears to be subjective, however, as others reported that the quest did not work at all and never distributed the experience.
[/quote]

It sounds like they simply disabled the objectives that were bugged, rather than fixing them, which I believe is going to cause those 2 objective slots of mine to be permanently locked until the next patch.

WELP, adios, testing server.

The objectives to recover stam/health don’t seem to work currently.

Hitting creatures with a slingbow for the combat objective “Target Practice: Slingbow” will give credit for the number of hits taken before the creature died. Most everything takes two shots from a stone slingbow so I get 2 credit for 1 kill instead of 1 credit for 1 kill.

dailies have gone for me also + weeklies

this bug must be for specific accounts/people/players only - i can cancel all my objwectives

1 Like

Including the crafting objectives?

i never bothered with them once @boundmore told me it was bugged when i first met him - so i cancelled and never tried again - so will not currently know

well thats what testing is for dude - bug reporting and so the devs can fix it all before it comes to live :wink: i am leaving test but not for good lol - just until we know what is fixed and then we can test the new bugs xD

I have also encountered strange teleportation behavior when i run up the stairs of my house.

https://youtu.be/DIKmP6DWqFQ

yeh that was similar to the one on my stream (link above) near the end about 20 mins in)

1 Like

I did the “kill mob, pick up a item” -objective, when i did pick up the drop game crashed.
When i tried to log in after that, i got the message " you are all ready in game"…

Now i get stuck on the screen with “connecting to server” - message and computer locks.
I have to restart computer the hard way (on/off button).

hey @Heureka are you HUEHUEHUHEUHE at test? if so the no clip is located at DUCK HUEHUEHUEHUEH etc (pixel)

Teleports to roof etc

Also @Heureka - i had that the other day (before update to test) could not log in for 5 mins don’t know if part of same crash though

No, i am not.

I will try later.

I’m also locked out after a crash.
So it’s not only you Heureka.

1 Like

Im also stuck at “connecting to discovery server”, My computer is not crashing tho, only the game never connects

1 Like

i have the same problem

1 Like