Testing 164 - Report issues here

have just noticed myself - character is moved several blocks away and such; just when walking around

You’re right, we checked it out and it does not work in the Sanctum as you stated, although it should not affect progress as it’s not technically an objective. But we will record the bug.

No, it doesn’t affect progress. Just a technical issue.

30 min video shows curent known bugs (for myself) in this version of test

**BRB screen is for 30 secs or less **

and for those who dont want to watch a 30 min video …

sections 2 of swimming to the depths (light cube) does not complete -

Section 2 of all new location/beacon quests do not complete

and there is also a no-clip bug at HUEHUEHUEHUE (pixel gate?)

Thanks

Screens for you.

Here you see me cutting and taking the wood.

Here is my inventory. I also can’t access my totem now.

Thanks for checking!

2 Likes

I can’t activate any of the crafting objectives. I have 3/5 objectives active right now but don’t have the option to make any of the following active:

-Crafting Machine Maintenance
-Cooking Items
-Smelting Ores
-Building A Spark Source
-Crafting Warp Ammunition
-Connecting Machines To A Spark Core

after the update installed and i start up to play all my copper tool disappeared

You might need to unlock your inventory spaces. If you had too much inventory then they hide some of the things you had until you unlock the other slots in the exploration skill tree.

I can’t add leaves to Beacon Fuel. The help text says “Add Leaves or Tree Trunks to fuel the Beacon” (missing a period there also btw. I add the leaves to the slot to the left and it says “No consumable fuel items.” I try to click “ADD FUEL” anyway and it doesn’t work :frowning:

Have daily and weekly objectives been removed entirely or are they unlocked after completing X number of one-offs?

Can we no longer abandon objectives?

I’m able to with no problem. His esc -> objectives -> make sure you’re on the active tab -> click an “active” objective -> click “Deactivate objective” at the bottom (green row).

The light cube part of the explorer objective “swimming to the depths” is not working. Tried doing it while swimming on the surface, while swimming pretty deep, and while on land and the tracker never went above 0/10.

Objectives cannot be abandoned, these are ones I had active since the beginning of the previous patch. Option to abandon missing entirely.

Must be related to this bug. Seems crafting objectives are just having issues in general.

You can’t equip a smart stack for the Core objective “Smart Stack Management”. I’ve tried with tools, weapons, and blocks. It’ll just equip one of the stacks automatically.

You are correct I believe.[quote=“Clexarews, post:17, topic:7798”]
-Crafting Machine Maintenance
-Cooking Items
-Smelting Ores
-Building A Spark Source
-Crafting Warp Ammunition
-Connecting Machines To A Spark Core
[/quote]

are all objectives that were reported to have been bugged in the previous patch as well [quote=“Arkefyre, post:60, topic:7598”]
Objectives found to be bugged, cannot complete.
BUILDER
• Building for the Future

CRAFTER
• Cooking items
• Smelting Ores

EXPLORER
• Warping to a new World

TRADER
• The Merchant’s Trade

DAILY/WEEKLY
• in one instance, Experience did not track visually, but reward was distributed when enough experience was gained with the quest active. Even this appears to be subjective, however, as others reported that the quest did not work at all and never distributed the experience.
[/quote]

It sounds like they simply disabled the objectives that were bugged, rather than fixing them, which I believe is going to cause those 2 objective slots of mine to be permanently locked until the next patch.

WELP, adios, testing server.

The objectives to recover stam/health don’t seem to work currently.

Hitting creatures with a slingbow for the combat objective “Target Practice: Slingbow” will give credit for the number of hits taken before the creature died. Most everything takes two shots from a stone slingbow so I get 2 credit for 1 kill instead of 1 credit for 1 kill.

dailies have gone for me also + weeklies

this bug must be for specific accounts/people/players only - i can cancel all my objwectives

1 Like