Testing 164 - Report issues here

I guess spending your first skill point b4 you are told to spend it is… not a good idea?

can’t seem to get past “First Power Up” at least till i get another point to spend… hopefully this does not mess up all the skill related objectives…

i should have know better… but hey someone has to do it XD

4 Likes

Logged into the Test server, Walked through my portal home and got this

Pressed reconnect and got error 7, reloaded the client and now im getting this.

Edit. Can login to live server fine.

1 Like

im getting an infinite loop of this:

and it turned into this:

guess the servers crashed… or maybe they are working on them and had to take them down for a bit?

Phew its not just me. Hope it gets fixed soon!

1 Like

Yup, same happened for me - Solum server appears to have crashed

1 Like

happened to me as well (error 8 - then error 25) but i gave it 1 min and logged on no problem - then switched to live after another 10 mins due to the other (broken - new) bugs - have not tried since

Been 2 hours, still getting error 25 -_-

will try my end and report back (as an edit so as not to spam)

EDIT - confrimed Error is now showing error 5 obviously down for bug killing etc :slight_smile:

The servers should be back up now and hopefully more reliable at restarting for the rest of the weekend.

3 Likes

each time i take a portal to an other world i get error 7

Changing Home Location (or Change Your Home Location) doesn’t work, either. Can’t complete the “Enter a Beacon I Own” step. More than one objective indicates a “Universe” menu that isn’t one of the choices presented. (I know ‘K,’ ‘E’ and ‘Tab.’)

Some objectives that dont work for me (all in the list).

Edit:
Inventory management works.

when i try the bookmark and share a location objective try to do
i can craft as manu location tokens i want but no completion

Same here

Objective:
“Bookmarking And Sharing Locations”

the Save location portion works but i don’t get credit for crafting a token

I have some problem when try to plot some new space, the grid with the green boxes disappear at the edge of my plotted area.

And outside my plots it say unnamed outpost.
I have run in one direction a fair distance without it changing, it show no beacon but still it say its a outpost.

Strangely enough, my “move your home location” item completed after I went out to harvest critters from the ponds. (Why kill 'em? They wander into the ponds and die already. Who needs the extra effort?)

My avatar is exhausted all the time and my health and stamina are still below the bought-up levels. There’s no feedback on using the light cube at all for the “Depths” objective. (Nor do I understand why that’s tacked onto a swimming objective since I get credit for swimming on the surface, where no extra illumination is required.)

Without the dailies I have no inducement to mine or build (because I’m a mercenary) so I can’t think of a reason to do much in Boundless this weekend. I’ll go see “Wonder Woman” a couple of times, instead.

:oort_w::oort_w: :dress::high_heel:

we cannot yet change to another planet in test - the only planet currently available is the one we start with :wink:

well is Epsilo the same planet as Solum?
i am there and have a beacon there …i have a both on solum as on epsilo a beacon?

hmm id the devs allow us to have more planets on test now? (or did they previously) if it was previously - before the one planet thing on test then maybe its a bug?

(as far as i have heard we only have solum available)

let me try and find the planet map for you…

you are right it is a different planet - maybe you should wait for someone who knows more than myself

there is a map of connected worlds on that post

1 Like