Testing 181: Signs!

It’s actually: IDSPISPOPD

Uh-oh… now you’ve done it…

didn’t realize current mapping system was 2D, or that it was asked for so frequently…

your reasoning makes perfect sence, thank you for your quick response.

Updated OP with details of Testing 181.1.

I wanted to supply another suggestion around the new craft from backpack (inventory) component.

As I stated in my last post I do think there needs to be a setting or something to select whether to pull from backpack or not.

I just went to craft some quick refined stone, so in this case it would have been nice to have a check box up near the crafting menu that I could select to “pull from backpack”. If it was a persistent setting that would carry over then that would be fine. Because in this case I went to many machines and could have left the items in my backpack since that was all that was there and pulled from there. Then in the future if I don’t want to pull from the backpack I can uncheck the box and it will stay that way until I select it again.

That would be the best way I could see interacting with this feature compared to the current method it is being deployed as. It makes it a bit easier to manage.

Did the spawning mechanic change for wildstock? It could be a coincidence, but I’ve only seen them in flock so far.

I thought that was already the way it worked

I have only ever seen them 2-3 together on live, but kinda spread out.
On testing I’ve seen at least 3 groups of 5-7 wildstock frollicking close to eachother.

That’s cool, I haven’t really explored enough on testing to see whether that happens

OR … They are plotting against you and study you to catch you off guard. :scream: :see_no_evil:

Ah, so that’s why there were 6x lvl4 wildstock right outside my door. I think I’ll stay inside from now on. :fearful:

Very cool change if true

YESSS!! Thank you!!!

Best update ever!! :star_struck::tada:

Updated OP with release notes for Testing 181.2.

It just keeps getting better and better!

I find this one very interesting.

No more trouble when interacting with a spark core or crafting table when its placed a bit higher or in a corner?

So it’s going to be…0.1 seconds?

So will we not be able to move through the portal or warp, or will we just end up inside the terrain? I understand the problem, I just don’t see a straightforward explanation of the new outcome.

As in you won’t be able to end up teleporting up, you will be able to go through

Okay–I remember being cranky about that a few weeks back.

Now, about that 0.1 to 0.1 thing…

Previously latency was sampled on the 0.1 second tick, now it’s the maximum of all the ticks in the past 0.1 seconds. It was hence possible to miss a micro latency glitch.