Testing 191: Balance, Fixes and Polish!

Awesome, thank you devs for all that you do!

7 Likes

Wow, ton of awesome fixes and tweaks in this one!

7 Likes

I could be eloquent with my praise, or I could just do this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! <3

Thank you, developers.

10 Likes

It’s been a long time since I tried Testing. How does one access the testing servers again?

1 Like

nice and… nice; little details do make ones experience sometime:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think this is the way

Thank you!

Testing doesn’t affect anything at all in the main game, correct?

You get to play updates, such as this one, sooner. But you’re also more prone to crashes and other bugs. That’s about it.

It’s a separate server though, right? Anything you do in Testing is just for testing purposes and doesn’t affect your main game and things you gain in it, no?

Its a separate server. Nothing change on live server.

1 Like

Thanks for the colored arrow :slight_smile:

20180425032937_1

12 Likes

Is the forge available to try out on the testing server?

I still have so much to read and I am super happy already!!!

Oh yeah! :smiley: No more stucking

2 Likes

no forge - no new big features - this is just balancing and polishing of existing content

1 Like

This is an awesome update. Thanks devs :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

?!!!

What are you talking about? This is amazing!
Not to mention…

8 Likes

just answering @Oggieogham question about forge being available in this update;
this one is only balance etc. but still quite big and looks interesting of course:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sometimes the test servers are wiped and updated from the current Solum state. So if you don’t have a base there you might have to restart your characters especially if they were on another planet at the time of the copy.

1 Like

I think there are some great changes and game polish in the update. But, I think this is not really a great decision. Or at least I don’t see how it is helping the game to improve game play. Do we really have that many millionaires that have made that cash solely on traffic in a few months that we have to severely nerf those that barely get traffic income because they don’t own plots in the big city traffic areas.

Now people are being expected to touch each beacon plot area every 7 days or they start losing cash potential. It is already hard enough to get cash and this adds to the burden. Not every can log in once a week and this really just will help make people not try to build anything in an effort to create cash. It is like we are creating competing priorities… try to make people build but create things that limit the reward and force people to fight even more for the quality traffic areas.

5 Likes