Testing 200: Quality of Life and Bug Fixes!

Is the patch going to be tomorrow?

Hey when are y’all going to make it where ps4 users can upgrade to deluxe version from base

So just to be the first to ask today (or maybe not), when you say at the start of the week, does that mean today?

The aim was today, but we have run into a few issues uploading the build to Sony which is likely to delay us a little further. We’re still hoping for the first half of this week, but until we know exactly what went wrong with the build, we can’t be 100% certain.

10 Likes

OK, thanks for the quick reply and for the info.

Hope the upload doesn’t give you too much grief!

2 Likes

Does Sony test all patches that are submitted to the store? (iOS style?)

I’m very happy to see a fix is coming to the portal crashes!

Each one has to pass an automatic tech check, depending on the content of the update they may require further testing.

6 Likes

When can we expect to see equipment and customization…?

1 Like

@Steggs101 Any word on upping the save locations list expanding? It’s way way way to limiting and seriously needs a huge boost to it. I’m talking triple-quadrupling it minimum.

8 Likes

Please get an answer to this! The limited location list is odd, no warning when it is full too!

6 Likes

I noticed a new tab in the locations list, for current planet. IDK when it got there though :grin:

1 Like

cant wait for this patch to come out. literally stopped playing for the last week due to lag / rubber banding. hope this patch fixes it. got sick of the unstable connection error on a 40ms ping.

could be easy to test things out if whenever a test world is created it is a branch of current world

1 Like

Awesome. I’ve not been able to view that screen as it’s constantly updating and closing itself.

Has the Gem Collector feat been changed? It was the same amount as collecting rocks, and gave the same experience.

Could you elaborate on this a little?

1 Like

Take for example growth. If it drops shimmering orb it wouldn’t drop itself, now it should.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for that @sztosz. For a moment I thought we might be able to get rock from ore veins along with the ore.

Wow wow wow… Scottish developer?

Your Avatar gives it away, its my Characters in-game name!

2 Likes

Gunna lock this post now guys, please head over to Release 201: Quality of Life and Bug Fixes!

Thanks!

1 Like