Testing 210: Guilds and Messaging++!

So they have there own coils too? Or just generate it themselves? ( Im not in testing so no idea)

But that’s why there are weaker/cheaper guild buffs available- for smaller or more casual guilds.

You need to add Power Coils to the Helix machines for the higher level buffs.

1 Like

Can’t wait for new blocks!!!

More coils! I may have to increase my Helix machine storgage build then :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes - but remember that Guild Helix + Coil investment is supposed to be shared across a guild.

(Yes - you can be a 1 person guild army and do everything yourself. But the expectation is you’ll be collaborating with others. Hence the Helix stuff is pretty expensive.)

5 Likes

Can any of you helpful testing folk share the ingredients for the new block types? Wanna stock up in preparation.

2 Likes

Majorvex put pictures up on the gyosha mall discord channel and I put it roughly into words for someone on the boundless official discord general section where someone asked

1 Like

This is what I put in case don’t have discord

They all take super enriched bonding agent. mosaic is refined ign rock & creature mantle, gravel is refined sed rock & gravel, marble is refined meta rock and refined gleam. The wicker is decorated wood & tangle

6 Likes

Awesome… thanks!

Does the color of the rock or the color of the gleam matter?

Rock :volcano:

4 Likes

Thanks for this. Does anyone have the numbers of how many of each are needed for a mass craft?

@James

Did I miss it in release notes for testing? I mean helix power coils.
What’s the maximum coils that can be connected to a helix?

Probably 24 like with the rest. More interesting to know would be how to make them!

maybe - however, helix takes more blocks than 4 from what I saw, so…
5 to be exact

It appears to be missing at the moment. We’ll make sure it’s added for the release.

1 Like

yeah true, forgot about that.

But I suppose that means max of 30 then?

then again i dont think power coils connection would look good on the rotating part - it seems to me the end parts will be for that, meaning only 2 blocks for power coils? just guessing - the animated helix looks awesome and I just cant see it going well with the current zaps from coils; so I was thinking that maybe 12 coils is max for helix?

all that is just mumbling of an ignorant though :blush:

Yikes. That seems a stretch even for pooled resources given experience of recent income levels. I think this system will end up on the Pretend It Isn’t There list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes