Testing 212: Poles, Beams and Letter boxes!

You can chisel them too to change their orientation! Very fun!

1 Like

So much want…

1 Like

Is that regular stone pole if so that be mine :grin: the one with the basic wood poles

1 Like

Okay, dumb question.

Can someone tell me what the prestige of a wood pole or beam is vs. a stack of chiseled refined wood of the same height?

1 Like

When you open the chat log, “L2” will bring up a drop down menu of different chat filters.

Looks like the stack names aren’t getting generated. So when a bunch of different poles are stacked, it’s just called “Smart Stack” instead of “Pole Smart Stack.”

They. Are. Glorious!

18 Likes

Hmp, there goes all my alloys I was reserving for machined titanium build!

2 Likes

LOOKS AMAZING!!!

One concern though: As more and more meshes get added to the game I hope the limit per chunk increases or some other solution in thought of.

5 Likes

OMG… so many Quality of Life improvments!!! Holy moly hands down one of the best patches in long time. Thanks Devs!!

6 Likes

So excited. :blush:

Question: in the sample screen shot, is that stylish copper poles and an ornate gleam beam? What color gleam?

Because it is a gorgeous combination!

(And I very possibly want to use it myself. ^.^ )

Pole and beam the same thing? And what about the mailbox

Different things. Look at @Stretchious post.

Oh, and did I mention “want”?

Because WANT!

If you say want enough times, it starts to sound weird.

I meant are the crafting requirements same and what are the requirements for the mailbox. Reason why I replied to the guy who posted the requirements in the first place

Oh, my bad.

Lol finally we can create electric fences for wildstock :sweat_smile:

@majorvex would by chance be able to post the mass craft requirements for the beams and letterbox

10/10/2/4 to make one

3 Likes

I think someone did at least for gleam ones.