Testing 218: Exoworlds, Blink, Rift and Umbris!

It means that you cant place soil and and dig it again to get the resources again. World regen bombs should still work i guess.

1 Like

this is already in the live version so it must be something else.

Edit: maybe they changed the way it is working.

Soil still gives earthyams after digging it up, placing it and digging up again. This is what’s being changed. It’s a very welcome one. Like, who wants any more Earthyams? lol It’s to basically bring Soil into line with the other blocks which were changed some time ago.

ah thought it was in the same update didn’t know soil wasnt part of it

Goto Cephonix Merkia, Portal seekers hub. Someone loves them… a lot.

3 Likes

Yea, I saw that lol. I never checked to see if they’re buying though. I think I have about 20k of 'em that they’re welcome to. lol. (I’ve no idea why I’m keeping the darn things in the first place tbh :sweat_smile: )

I sell tons of earthyams

1 Like

And I use tons of earthyams :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think they waited until such a big update as this to throw out the Stone XP nerf so there will be less people complaining specifically about it because oh yay exoplanets exciting whoa. It’s really unfortunate, though. They’re constantly working to keep players from having good ways to level up, thus artificially lengthening the amount of time we HAVE to play in order to reach our experience goals and further the abilities of our characters. I adore this game in almost every of its aspects, but I believe the developers always pushing back against every good method of power leveling is kind of ridiculous, and is overall its hamartia.

8 Likes

Then you’ll want to buy my Earthyams… waves hand, as if using a jedi mind trick :grin:

2 Likes

Totally agree, if it doesn’t grant xp it shouldn’t have a craft time.

2 Likes

The only crafted item that should give zero xp is a regular totem. It requires zero materials or time. Any other crafting activity giving zero xp is just wrong.

7 Likes

Is this why diamond tools now have a flexibility of 197%

yep and new tool have 27 to 39%, gl with this

Yea I saw that they are as low as wayfarers

lower (10 characters)

And I could find rough forms of the new blink, rift, and umbris. Are they creature drops instead?

no we can only find rift on testing atm, got them by mining

Couldnt find rough forms in give menu

maybe they did not have been added to the menu