Testing 22 - Report issues here

Are you there now?

Sorry have been 5mins afk … a saw you placed something ?

@Tobelawe will help you. How did you end up in this world ? When you said new login in, what do you mean?

I died, and couldn’t reconnect. I’m back there.

Now i’m here :frowning:

The “respawn” is always the “first spawn point on the world” am i right ? This is a bit annoying if you die and you need to walk 2k blocks to get back to your base.

i’ve logged off yesterday and as i loged in today i’ve been on world 2

Okay there is a big proble … i can’t make my way back because i don’t have a beacon control (used it on world 1) and can’t place machines to build items (because i don’t have a beacon). Because of that, leveling is really slow and i die to often because on world 2 spitter spawns are more common and if i die i only get half life back … collecting the 500 coins will be “nearly” impossible at the moment :frowning:

Sorry about that. How can we help?

@Tobelawe already tried to trade me coins but it seems to be broken ATM. Don’t know what possibilities you have (in game) but a warp (to W1) or a beacon control (that i can build up a base and survive longer) would be really helpfull :smiley:

Can you give me your coordinates?

A lot of thans @yota and @Tobelawe :slight_smile: I’m back at my home :slight_smile:

Awesome! If you do end up reproducing this problem, let me know.

Game crashed while crafting walls (opening crafting inventory)

Link to Log.

Danke! We will look into this. It could be the same one that Squidgy reported which we are currently looking into. The log info is very helpful.

1 Like

A few more error reports … :smiley:

Tried to login again and got stuck at “meshing chunks” (Link to Log). I tried to restart and the game crashes immediately (seems to be the same error like the last one - Link to Log).

1 Like

as a feedback for game balance, found some huge cave systems and they are all totally empty from resources (fossils should be slightly more common). grappling hook and sling bow should not lose durability when used (only by death) and losing 25% of durability might be too much since you use your items all the time so there is no way your items are always 100% durability.

Okay now it’s crashing everytime i try to open the inventory … [5 crashes now]

We will be doing an update today which will fix this issue. Sorry about this.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be better to be able to set a spawn point or points rather than being forced to respawn where you died? What if you die somewhere that you weren’t ready to handle? (Enemies too strong, fell in lava, etc.)

if they let you to set spawn points people will use it as an “exploit” (even if that cost durability), if you are in bad situation you can use the emergency teleport