Testing 220: Chrysominter!

I agree - way better than coin or gold maker :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Make your own guild/helixs. Get your buffs as a guild of 1!

I agree, now insteas of dropping odd items or worn out tools etc I can just gring em into some coin.

1 Like

I thought there was a limit to how much endeavor you can contribute to a guild. Would you be able to activate it with the limitations?

Hmm good point, i am not sure! I wonder if you could get it going with alts.

I don’t know. Good question. I’m actually part of a guild that goes pretty strong to my knowledge so I’m not worried, just was thinking about the solo players (since I used to be one).

Oh, forgot to ask… could someone with access to testing give me the recipes for the chrysominter and the engines for it? I think I should be preparing for that… :wink:

(I’m starting to carve out an underground chamber called The Vault for them… I think I need to make this one extra big… muahahaha…)

2 Likes

Sounds like some great QoL improvements. Thank you!

This is nice :wink:

1 Like

Yaaaas! Awesome addition to the economy and great performance changes :fist:

1 Like

I had to look up what ‘chryso’ was (got the mint part!).

As a prefix it mean gold, or golden.

So chryso-mint-er = gold-coin-er!

3 Likes

Still says coin machine ingame thought :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

New buffs Cost and Recipes

9 Likes

I can’t read anything on the ingredients list on those screenshots.

Edit: nvm it fixed itself. Guess it didn’t load completely

So, how much spark does it cost to convert trash to gold?

And how many hours do we have to wait for the conversion?

Cos I’m not expecting it to be instantaneous (thought think it really should be!).

So the coin machine AKA Chrysominter seems to be aimed at the mid level 20-30 player, rather than the new players given the resources and the coils for even higher level players that have the skills and coin to reach the exo planets since they are the only source of unbris, blink and rift.

1 Like

So just doing some quick math…let’s say that rock is valued at 0.01 each…you only need 100,000 to get 1,000 coin! Planets will be devastated. :scream:

5 Likes

I’m gonna need a bigger backpack…

Thanks for posting that!! :slight_smile:

Ok, so the chrysominter itself is easy. Cool, will have lots. But those coils… oh man, I should NOT have sold so much of my rift! :thinking: Ah well, motivation to mine the T7s as much as possible as they come up. :wink:

I can sell those pretty cheap I think (the machine, not the coils though)… actually, if I know someone is new, I’ll just hand them out. I’m going to start hoarding that stuff now for the base machines. I get all that stuff on my own, and tons of it.

1 Like

No, that’s for the mint coils, to INCREASE the payout overall.

The machine itself is super easy to make. Machined copper, ancient tech, timber, and something else I forgot and can’t lol at easily since on mobile.

The coils for the mint themselves will require you to basically have ‘f u’ money in game with the current prices of the gems but as time goes on those prices will fall . It’ll be some time before that happens. All those coils do is help snowball your return, something definitely aimed more at a mid tier/vet.

2 Likes