Testing 222: Venerable Forging!

It is, at least according to the patch notes above.

@anon67769248 I missed the new are being larger, does sound nice! Even if it’s not a big buff.

1 Like

Think we’re the only ones who actually registered that

1 Like

Lol right!?! It stuck out like a sore thumb to me hahaha

1 Like

Sadly it is probably a typo for paints :frowning:

2 Likes

Well 3 pants are better then non!
Now if we would get bra^s and could wear 3…

You are probably right but hey … one can wish and dream. Lol

1 Like

Pants doesn’t mean trousers in the UK, it means underpants, which I guess also includes loincloth. Unfortunately there is no auto-localisation for the forums :laughing:

4 Likes

Added release notes for Testing 222.4.

10 Likes

Man I would just be happy with a couple different options at this point. Even if it was just various butt cloths and loincloths…
I know I personally don’t like wearing the same thing for more than a day myself hahahaha

What?? You don’t have two loincloths? I just wash one every evening so I’m always fresh the next day!

3 Likes

I havent changed mine since september. The rash is setting in pretty heavily now

5 Likes

I just checked and you can’t wear more than one paint at a time… and you can’t currently buy pants/trousers (meaning you can’t wear 3 at a time)… and the original texts said that you could equip up to 3 outfits… so maybe… just maybe… :scream:

Edit: Ok, maybe not… (yet)

4 Likes

The only thing I didn’t do yesterday that you did was check about paints since I’m not on testing lol.

Also the fact that “typo” was never corrected after conversation started is interesting as well.

1 Like

Before anyone gets overexcited, the fix in question just refers to the loincloth that all characters wear. Changing the wearable system to support wearing up to three masks at a time had a weird knock-on effect that should now be fixed.

8 Likes

Ah well, at least we know now :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Well that’s good to know. Thanks for the info.

This is why y’all rock!

1 Like

people can wear 3 sets of pants? I would love to have just 1…

5 Likes

The rash won’t be as severe if you just turn them inside-out every month or so. And don’t wear them while swimming. The water just irritates the rash and wet canvas chafes twice as much as dry canvas.

Who needs pants or a second loincloth with advice like this huh? :nerd_face:

6 Likes