Testing 232: Closed Storage and Decorative Blocks!

I know that… But the the whole painting thing is kind of a paint and not the easiest thing to do. What I understand is that maybe the Devs want players to paint more? Still think mosaic should be made with igneous rocks…

1 Like

I agree, I’m fine with using gravel however I think the colour of the mosaic should be related to the rock colour. Would be ideal if any of the three types of refined rocks could produce your chosen colour. Having only gravel select colours is a step backwards and a slap in the face for people who are partway through massive builds using mosaic blocks.

2 Likes

I’m just going to mass produce mosaic in the colors that I like the most that cannot be found as gravel in permanent worlds.

Could be. With this update we’ll see more use from Sand, Gravel, and mid-tier Bonding agents. Not to mention Mould and builds utilizing metals

This doesn’t answer the question. What’s the right ratio and distance to be considered a road? You’ve just restated that it’s a road. I’m not disagreeing with the idea just wonder how it can be implemented.

Such a great quality of life improvement!! Now we just need that craft all button.

4 Likes

Bevel made it kinda weird

YES! Lattice chisel everything! Even Trellices Holey Metal Batman! I’m gonna have too many things to craft! AHHHHHHCHOOOO! Sorry, I got some on the little diamond trellice…

9 Likes

Honestly I don’t know. I am not sure how to fix this problem when people use 3 wide to annex. Try to make a road 3 wide leads to 4 wide roads or whatever. I think we find ways to make people not be incentivized to connect towns like that… negative prestige or something.

2 Likes

I was thinking something new…I don’t know what that would be but it would be cool.

1 Like

So if settlement B wants to be part of settlement A you propose to reward the merger by nerfing someone’s prestige? I am afraid that would create another ■■■■-storm… I think your Opt-in / Opt-out idea is probably the better option

1 Like

Hmm…what if you could “refine” (de-refine?) rock into gravel…

1 Like

I don’t think we define low level the same way. Lvl 10 is a good point to make your own portal. That"s 2-4 hours of play and your nowhere close to hazard planets.

My reference is always “new player, ignore the economy, playing solo.”

If I’m a new player on a T1 world with no access to other players or thier portals…how do I set up a portal to a T2?

That being said, I’d be cool with oort being mine-able on T2 or T3 and higher.

Until we get hazard protecting wearables, most things should be available on non-hazard worlds. Hazard protection is too much of a point sink.

2 Likes

With a warp totem :slight_smile:

You can’t make a portal with a totem and warping costs way too much money for a low level player.

1 Like

Use warp conduits, until such a time that you can kill roadrunners or solo low level meteors.

What about enviro protecting foods? T3 worlds spawn meteors, which can spawn elemental critters and cost no protection …

Sure, if they lasted hours instead of minutes.

I just made 50000 black marble this week. What a slap to the face lol. Oh well

5 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~!

Nope, that’s all I can manage at the moment. Keep up the good work, guys. :3

2 Likes

you still need it :smiley:

Yeah I mean my build will be the same I just wish I didn’t waste countless hours making super enriched

2 Likes