Testing 241: Beacon Reclaims!

It is not a block.

It’s just an item, not a block, but could pop it in a shop stand to indicate where the switch is :smile:

1 Like

I meant in a Shop stand like gleam glows in a Shop stand still

3 Likes

They would not be good for me I do not like any type of seafood even the smell of it makes me sick.

Oooh that’s a cool idea, will definitely check that out :slight_smile:

Updated OP with details of 241.5. The main change is the addition of a new set of emojis that can also be used on Signs. Oh, and Glass Pane signs. So you can write on windows.

Note: If you want to test the emojis on Testing you need Gleam Club. If you PM me I will gift you GC on Testing. GC on Testing is not linked to GC on Live.

22 Likes

Cool stuff about the glass pane sign!

4 Likes

A big cake…

28 Likes

Is the release planned for this week ?

I believe the answer will be it is planned for when it is ready, standard situation :wink:

As long as the coding isn’t :poop: I bet they want it released soon… :slight_smile:

So as i can see we can make a giant :poop: emote ingame now.

3 Likes

Wait… isn’t the cake a lie? Maybe there really will be cake…? :thinking: Cheese too! (And not just the Swiss Cheese we made of Jand Fels) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, this will really bring out my inner 12 year old… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

The :timer_clock: since the last release has been :poop: and, quite honestly, I’m really close to quitting the :video_game:.

1 Like

D: were the Big :cookie:

@james
Sweet I’m all for the emojis on signs.
But is there a list of emojis with images and what you need to type in to get the emoji

Example -
:sad: :slightly_frowning_face:

I personally don’t know how to do the existing emojis as I’ve only used emojis on my phone which only requires hitting the emoji button and picking an image. Maybe typing in emoji is common ground on PC? :man_shrugging:

If there is no list I might make one so everyone can use it as reference.

5 Likes

So is Titans really a thing to come, cause I’m desperetaly hope for a gameplay update or something really worthy not like this new emoji “thing”.

4 Likes

The emojis are going to be on signs now (O.O) ma Place going to have :cookie: s everywhere

3 Likes

Will glyphs be included?

2 Likes

Now I can put actual cookies on that table. :raised_hands:

2 Likes